Tom Holland - This is what you came for

🎶 Everybody's watching him but he's looking at you 🎶

Jayla ♥️🥴:
You excited for later?!

Y/n:
Obviously 😂

Jayla ♥️🥴:
Do u still miss him?

Y/n:
Everyday.

Jayla ♥️🥴:
Well he's an idiot for leaving u behind.
And stop getting all soft. Its gross 🤢

Y/n:
🙄
Gtg now see u later X

Jayla ♥️🥴:
That's if you don't bail like last time. Luv ya bye x

Y/n:
F u

I placed my phone back gently on the nightstand as my hair tickled my neck where the snug t-shirt stopped, checking the time quickly before snuggling up in my pile of blankets.

2:42am

The anticipation of possibly seeing him later today was eating me up inside like a weight was placed in my stomach to pull me down making it hard to do anything. I hadn't seen Tom since the day he told me he loved me, and then left me saying his life would be too messy.

That was three years ago.

He didn't even let me reply.

Around a year ago Jayla, my bestie since high school, tried to drag me to one of his fan meet ups after he just finished filming his new movie, Spiderman Homecoming, but I couldn't bring myself to go and bailed on her last minute. I just couldn't see him, not after what happened.

I sat on the Holland's sofa, Tessa curled up in a ball next to me as the sun filtered through the blinds into their living room. Tom was coming back from shooting some film, he couldn't even tell me the name of, and he'd been off in America for five months. Leaving me and Haz a man down in our trio of madness.

I heard a car slowly pull up in the driveway as the stones shifted under the wheels, Tessa immediately shot up and ran to the door barking her head off, confirming it was Tom's car.

"He's here" I yelled to the rest of the house as Nikki, Tom's mother, stood patiently in the kitchen cutting up an onion. I heard footsteps bolt down the stairs only to see Paddy's little head pop round the corner of the room, before he barged to the door almost ripping it off its hinges.

And there he stood about to knock on the door hand held up by his face awkwardly, his fluffy brown hair, messy due to the eight hour flight he had to take, ruffling in the soft breeze, deep brown eyes like smooth melted chocolate staring into my e/c glossy eyes as his lips curved into a small smile. If it was even possible he seemed to have grown even more handsome since I'd last seen him.

Paddy tackled him into a bone crushing hug almost knocking him to the ground as Harry and Sam piled through behind me to join in.

"Woah guys" he laughed, god how I missed that laugh. "You'll kill me before I even get inside"

"Hey man we missed you" Sam explained releasing Tom from the hug.

"So has Tessa" Paddy added as the small dog was finally able to reach Tom, jumping at his leg.