𝒊𝒗. 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒏𝒐𝒘

𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒅; ❛ 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝒀 𝑯𝑰𝑮𝑯 ❜↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅❝ 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 ❞

↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅
❝ 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 ❞

𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒅; ❛ 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝒀 𝑯𝑰𝑮𝑯 ❜↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅❝ 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 ❞

Gabriella didn't get any sleep after she and Clarke made the list.

The second she walked into her room, Clarke came barging in, telling her all about the fact that Luna's nightblood was making her resist the radiation which meant they had a solution for the end of the world that would save more people.

That meant that a few people had to go to Becca's lab that was on an island a few hours away from Arkadia.

Originally, the only ones going and staying there were going to be Gabriella, Raven, Luna, Miller, Jackson and Abby but somehow, for whatever reason Gabriella couldn't think of, Murphy happened to invite himself too.

Oh, and his new girlfriend too.

So to say the tension in the rover was pretty thick would be the understatement of the fucking century.

With Gabriella sitting in the driver's seat, constantly shifting her gaze to glare at Murphy through the rearview mirror whenever she would feel his intense gaze burn in the back of her head, and then with Bellamy sitting in the passenger's seat and Murphy's girlfriend ( Emori ) staring down everyone that dared to even make eye contact with her.

Gabriella wasn't entirely sure if Bellamy's presence was making things easier or only increasing the tension.

Getting out of the rover was like taking a huge breath of fresh air. She easily ignored the presence of her ex boyfriend and moved to help the others unpack the rover.

"Just be safe, alright?" Bellamy raised an eyebrow, finally being able to get a second alone with her behind the rover once the unpacking was finished.

"Is there any version of this plan where you're not worried about me?" Gabriella raised an amused eyebrow, although there was still a small smile playing at the corners of her lips.