Chapter 4- First Day of School

It was the Monday Morning. Sebastian's alarm was blaring through his phone which he woke up quickly, then he remembered he was supposed to start school today, so he quickly hopped out of his bed and took out his best clothes. A black Nike T-Shirt, a white hoodie, light brown pants and New Balance sneakers and placed it on his bed. Lucky for him, he beat his older sister to the bathroom  since she stays for a long period of time in the shower mostly 30 minutes, his younger sister is usually the first one there and doesn't take long.

He grinned as he walked past Scarlet who was growling due to impatience but the fact was he only took 10 minutes to shower, 1 minute to make his hair and 2 minutes to brush his teeth. He went to his room, dressed up and took his galaxy themed JanSport backpack which was filled with only notebooks and stationeries. He went downstairs where his father was dressed in a suit and his mother was dressed in a classy outfit and Samantha dressed in a royal blue t-shirt and a white skirt and black shoes. She had a hello-kitty themed bag which was lying next to her chair, Sebastian joined in and sat next to his sister also putting his backpack next to him and put his lunch box and juice bottle on the bag as well.

"Morning son" Nathan smiled "Ready for your first day of school?"

"Y'know it!" Sebastian grinned "And what about you dad?"

"I am also excited" Nathan replied "You are speaking to the current vice president of IBM!"

"And an actor!" Sasha chimed in

"Guess everyone excited, including Samantha here" Sebastian said, rubbing her brown hair.

They all laughed and went on eating. Scarlet arrived just after they finished eating their breakfast.

"What took you so long?" Sebastian raised his eyebrow 

"I needed to look perfect for my first day of school," Scarlet said as she stuffed her light pink Nike Bag with the lunch box and the juice bottle and began eating afterwards

"So the boys can notice you?" Sebastian rolled his eyes "Give me a break...we are there to study not hunting for relationships!"

"Don't tell me what to do squirt!" Scarlet snapped "And besides don't you have your neighbour girlfriend?"

"What?!" Sebastian's cheek flushed "We are friends, we just met each other yesterday!"

"Now now Scarlet," Sasha replied "Finish up eating we all need to be going"

Scarlet then finished up eating her breakfast and put it in the sink where already the other plates have been cleaned. After locking the house, they went outside to the garage where Nathan opened it, revealing the Rolls Royce Ghost into the American sunlight.

"Wait you didn't sell it?" Sebastian asked surprised 

"Nope" Nathan replied "It came at night, while you were sleeping"

"Seems you are too slow to catch up to things" Scarlet smirked at Sebastian

"Shut up!" He yelled at her.

After that they went into the british car, made themselves comfortable and Nathan roared the V12 engine to life and began a 10 minute drive to school. First to be dropped off was Samantha at SpringField Elementary which to surprise Maggie was waiting for her. Then they skipped off to school entrance, 5 minutes later the car stopped at SpringField High School  where Sebastian and Scarlet stepped were dropped off and his father drove off after saying their goodbye.

"Let's go" Scarlet told him "We need to see the Principal first"

"Sure thing" Sebastian replied "Dad did tell us to go see him first before we go to our classes...."