when they first met you / became obsessed

I got lazy to add the images. Lol

-

Matt:

Manipulative.

Being hired, i feel like it would take Matt a while to catch feelings for you. He'll catch himself staring at you through the nest cams, often confused by what he's doing.

Very obviously he does soon find out he's in love, and then it turns to full on stalking. Even at home he watches you if you're in the office.

You find yourself doing tasks for Matt, like making him some coffee, grabbing people for him. It only got worrying when he started asking during your work.

He offers better pay, in truth he wants nothing less of you to become his assistant. You accept it, not knowing all the excuses he could use to keep you.

Woods:

You're his co-worker, he never knew he had feelings for you until project 863 happened. He doesn't want to leave you alone. Afraid something might happen to you.

Sam:

Same with Woods, though she'd probably sneak photos of you when she gets the chance.

Deb:

a patient, she'd definitely get  the "florence nightingale effect" (meaning she falls in love with the person under her care), sneaking in any drugs or extra pillows if you need them.

Often watches you sleep, afraid you could possibly die, shes a paranoia freak.

Benjamin:

When you interrogate him in the cell, he never spoke to you directly before. He does suggestive poses, but all you see is him being insane.

He'd definitely Manipulate you, despite liking prison he couldn't bare not seeing you.

-

SO SORRY for the wait!!! Happy 2022 :)