Insecurities

In my 18 years of existence, I've always longed for a slim figure, maybe not skinny, but, smooth, curvy. Not, Fat, as you'd call it.
      When I started having romantic interests I realized, I was both taller and chubbier than most of my peers, it caused them to pick on me, deeming me, The outsider. But in this town, Not only is everyone welcoming, but they accept me just as I am. Even He does.

      He swooped me up in his arms without a second thought, and I could feel my heart stop. Instead of relief from getting help, since my sprained ankle was hurting so bad, I felt guilt and shame. I'm so heavy, it must be tough for him to carry me like this. I stared down at the ground in shame, not wanting to see the look on his face from disgust and exhaustion of carrying someone who was as obese as me. 

      The feeling of a ticklish breath, on the top of my head, caught my attention. I shifted uncomfortably and looked up a bit, not only were we moving at a steady pace, he wasn't breaking a sweat. I guess that's what you get when you're not fully human.
      I could feel my heart skip a beat as I stared up at him. In my 18 years of life, I had never felt as light as I did right now. The tears that threatened to roll down my cheeks burned in my eyes.
It was a strange feeling, being carried like I weighed nothing more but a mere feather.