Wearing thier clothing.

-Michael Myers
Michael would catch you wearing his coveralls, even though they'd be ten times larger than you are. He really wouldn't care, he would grin underneath his mask, shaking his head of how cute you look. Michael would pick you up and kiss you all over.

-Jason Voorhees
He would catch you wearing his big jacket. You almost disappear in it of how large it is. He'd giggle and squeeze himself inside of the jacket with you, kissing your nose. Letting you know he didn't mind at all.

-Leatherface (Jedidiah)
Our teddy bear, he would catch you wearing his apron. You'd be cooking, or at least trying to follow his recipes he makes. He would wrap his arms around you from behind and giggle.
"Now what do we have here, cupcake?" He'd say. Jed would help you make the recipe, finding it adorable.

-Scream (Billy)
Billy will often take off his cloak/cape. Only when it's a little humid. You got cold and decided to throw it on. He would be watching you the entire time. "What're you doin?" He'd ask. You'd quickly look up, responding, "I got cold." He'd scoff and grin a little, not minding.

-Freddy Krueger
His sweater. It falls in the line with Billy about you being cold. He'd walk in and watch you as you'd pull it over your head. He'd be a little agitated, not wanting you to mess it up. Not that it already is.. but, you get the point. He'd glare at you, but soon enough, you maybe could convince him to take a breather, and relax.