5th and 6th Member Bio/Prologue + Cannonball/ Miss Movin' On Lyrics

Name: Lily-Rose Amelia Anderson

Age: 26

DOB: July 27, 1995

Nationality: American, British, Indian, Spanish, Korean, French, Swedish, Italian

Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.

Labels: Syco, Epic, Columbia, (2011-2018), RCA, (2018-Present), Polydor, Interscope (2015-Present)

Instruments: Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Drums, Violin, Bass

Likes: Purple, Mochi, Cosplay, Naruto, Designing, Crystals, Karate, Music, Rainbows, New York, G.R.L, Baking, Cooking, Mysticons, Asian Culture, Disney, etc.

Dislikes: Hate, Bullying/bullies, Liars, Being Forgotten, Cheaters, etc.

A Little Bit About Her: Lily-Rose Amelia Anderson is a American-British-Spanish singer, actress, songwriter, producer, and a member of American girl group Fifth Harmony and a member of British girl group Little Mix. After winning the eighth series of the British version of X Factor with Little Mix, Syco owner and X Factor creator, Simon Cowell made her join the second season of the USA version of the X Factor with Fifth Harmony, where they won third place. Anderson wrote all the songs for Little Mix and Fifth Harmony and besides singing, she can also rap, beatbox, play instruments, and dance. She created the dances for Worth It, Salute and many more of the music videos. The youngest of both girl groups, she had been working with many producers and singers when on the X Factor. She also started a solo career signing with Polydor and Interscope Records in March 2015, a couple months after releasing Reflection, Fifth Harmony's debut album in January. Anderson released her debut album Flying High, Nation Love in January 2016, months before she and Little Mix released their fourth album, Glory Days in November. The album went number 1 in the USA, the UK, France, and Italy, while reaching the top ten in other countries including Korea at number 2, Mexico at number 7, and Sweden at number 5. It sold 37 million records worldwide with 10 million records in the US and 5 million and in the UK. Her debut single, Break Up, Make Up, released in December 2015, debuted at number 1 in over 30 countries, including the US, UK, Korea, France, and Mexico charts. She is a supporter of the LGBTQ+ community as she is Lesbian, her moms are bisexual, her dad is gay, and her brother is non-binary, as she in a relationship with her childhood friend/crush and current girlfriend, Wynter Stone and as of 2018, they both are with dating Girls' Generation member Jessica Jung and also Rose of Blackpink. Little Mix's third number one, Black Magic, was written inspired by her ex-girlfriend, who cheated on her a month before the song was released. She has sold 150 million records with both girl groups worldwide. 75 million sold with Little Mix and 75 million sold with Fifth Harmony. She sold 77 million as a solo artist. She released her second album and first surprise album, Love Rights, in March of 2016 due to popular demand and it has sold 20 million records worldwide, with lead single, Rainbow Night, charting number 1 in 85 countries.

Who is she closer to: With Little Mix, it's Jesy because they have a strong connection. As Jesy is the oldest of the group she wants to protect Lily at all costs not getting hurt by anyone. When she found out her ex cheated on her, Jesy helped her get out a slump that she was in.