𝙴 𝙼 𝙾 𝚃 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽 𝚂

Mattheo Riddle__________________________

Mattheo Riddle
__________________________

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽 - 𝟮 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗱.

I'm exhausted, I've been killing, torturing and finishing different businesses for my father.All I wanted was to return to my home.

It was not long ago I killed my last target and I was saying goodbye to some old friends before I apparated home.

My first job was to find Aurora, I didn't want to write to her so I wouldn't get attached so instead I wrote to her brother.

He told me what happened the night she arrived at Hogwarts, it hurt a little but I'm sure there was a logical explanation for her being with my brother.

I wrote to him a week after and he mentioned she hadn't returned that night and no one seen her anywhere.

I got distracted a lot so it was a month until I wrote again.She still hadn't been seen,she wasn't at Hogwarts or her home or anywhere but I knew I couldn't stop what I was doing to look for her.

I said goodbye and apparated back to the Malfoy Mannor to speak with my father before I went to look for her.

I asked my father if he set her any tasks but he told me he didn't.I tried everywhere Hogwarts again, her home again, my home again and as I was walking out I noticed the side gate was open.

I walked out and started to walk along the path we once walked along on Christmas morning.I reached the lake and the bench.As I was about to sit down I noticed a girl asleep next to a tree close to the water.

I walked over and noticed it was her.

She looked different, she had a few cuts on her face and purple bags under her eyes due to the lack of sleep.

She wore a pair of leggings and a black hoodie and her hair was tied back.

I gently placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Aurora"she immediately shot awake and pointed her wand at me but lowered it when she realised who it was.

"Mattheo"she questioned me rubbing her eyes as she sat up.

I moved my hand to caress her cheek but she was freezing.I helped her up and we walked to the house.

She didn't say much she just followed me into the kitchen.I made her a hot chocolate and wrapped a blanket around her.

"Where have you been since I've been gone"I asked her now standing in front of the counter she was sitting on.

"It doesn't matter"she replied sitting her cup down and getting off the counter.

I stopped her from going anywhere.

"I wrote to your brother and he said that no one has seen you for 2 months"I replied placing a hand on the counter at each side of her.

"I didn't want to go back, I've just been mucking around"she replied looking down.I knew she was lying but I needed to find out why and what she was lying about.

Aurora Rosier
____________________________

"Tell me Aurora"he spoke getting angry that I wouldn't tell him.

"No"I replied and tried to push him away from me but he was too strong.

"Let me go"

"Why are being like this, calm down"

I felt tears rush to my eyes like all the emotions I've been hiding from the last few months are all hitting me at once.

I felt them stream down my face as I broke down.He brought me closer to him as I cried into his chest.

"I'm sorry"

"For what"he asked holding me close to him.

"Your going to hate me"

He pulled away holding my face in his hands as I cried.

"What did you do Aurora" he asked now with a look of concern

"I-I was just so angry and I needed it to go away"I said looking down at the floor,the tears still streamed down my face and my sobs were starting to get quieter..

"How did you make it go away"he asked removing his hands from my face and running them through his hair.

"I've been doing more tasks for your father for 2months".

He was angry, really really angry.

He turned around punched the cabinet causing me to jump.

"2months I was gone and this is what you do"he yelled, I was scared of him especially when he is angry.

"Get out of my face" he shouted at me.

"Mattheo please-"

"Now Aurora"

I placed the blanket down and ran out the room and out the house.I kept running and running to wherever my feet would take me.

I stopped next to a tree and slid down it as all my emotions flooded in.It all hit me at once all the pain, the guilty feeling and the anger all flooded over me.

I lay against the tree for hours watching as the sky turned from light to dark.I stood up from the tree and apparated to my home.

I walked into the house and saw Issac and the others on the couch.I stayed really quiet and snuck up to my room.

I walked in and went for a shower.Once I got out I sat on the chair in my room and stared into space for a while.

I then began to catch up on the school work I missed.Snape brought me it when I was here a few days ago.I finally caught up with my work a few hours later and got into bed to go to sleep.

I haven't been able to sleep in a while so I took this opportunity to try get some rest.

My eyes got heavy as I wrapped the duvet around me and I soon drifted off to sleep.
___________________________