Chapter Four

Previously on what happened recently in the last chapter, there was an intruder about to make an attempt to crash Jeremiah's coronation party, as well as, Jenna may know this person's identity. But without further ado, let's start with the conflicts.

Starting off with the full moon rising in with everyone gathering together at the coronation ceremony where Jeremiah will be alpha for the Midnight Blue Pack, but he has to go through a ritual before he takes the lead and the first step to make a move. And of course, his father is holding the ritual because he has gone through the ritual before, so he prepared everything for him.

"Jeremiah, will you please come forward to the front and bow to everyone?" His father asks him to and he obeys his last order as alpha as he turns to everyone and bows down as the future alpha.

"Before we get started my son, will you do everything in your power to protect your pack members and your loved ones? As well as, will you have a mate by your side and take care of her whenever she is in danger? And last, but not least, if you have a speech you would like to say to everyone, then please voice yourself." His father steps away from the stage as his son takes over.

"Good evening, everyone! My name is Jeremiah, your future alpha of the Midnight Blue Pack, as well as, the son of the current alpha. I would like to say that I will do everything in my power to protect each and every one of you for the pack and family, of course. I have a mate who will be by my side and will take care of her whenever she is in danger. She actually gave up this spot for me, because she would rather risk her life than take this throne to choose to be Luna, instead she decided to be my mate and we will always protect each other. And not only that she is also very important to me, since the day we met and now getting to know her is the happiest thing that can make me alive, as well as my best friend too. We are all in this together whether there is a battle coming up and if there were intruders who would ruin this coronation, my team will be prepared for whatever comes our way." Jeremiah ends his speech with a bow.

Everyone gasped when he said he has a mate, and the fact that she gave up the Luna position for him to take the throne and protect the pack members altogether. Everyone was murmuring about who the mate might be or might not be. They may check off some females so far, but they still have no clue who it was.

"Son. You have a mate already? When was this? Did it just happen tonight under the full moon? Announce it to everyone, son." His father told him to obey his order.

"I know everyone probably has questions about my mate. Well, to be honest, she is actually here with me today for the coronation. We go to the same school, along with my best friend, Dexter. Before we introduce my mate, let's bring up my best friend, Dexter, who will be my right hand man who will protect me at any costs, no matter what. Am I right, Dexter?" Jeremiah smiles and points to Dexter, directing him to walk forward to the stage and bow down to everyone.

"And finally, but not least, my mate and lover. Jenna Chen! Please come up to the stage with me and stand side by side with my right hand man, Dexter." He said and Jenna walked towards the stage and stood next to the alpha.

Everyone gasped and realized it was the daughter of the previous alpha of the pack who sacrificed his life to protect the pack and remained as a warrior in the history books for everyone to remember him by, but not knowing that he has a daughter surprised them, and applauded them.

"That means they all accept you guys! And now for the finale, we would need your blood and drink each other's blood, so your bond and connection would be stronger together." His father said and used a needle to stab lightly on each of their fingers for their blood, and placed it in a bowl for them to share to drink altogether.