Another au

So this one I started when I decided to make another bobsip kid in miitopia, I was planning on adding her in one of the bob and bosip shit chapters but I forgot to, so here's an old picture of her

She's 13, an imp and her name's Bonnie, my sister made her and I think she turned out pretty well. The au I thought of was gonna be just about the bobsip family, (bob, bosip, Bonnie, Belle and Bryson). I haven't really thought of the name yet, if you wanna suggest a name then you can.

Here are the ages

Bosip: 37
Amor: 36
Bob: 36
Bonnie: 13
Belle and Bryson: 5

I'm probably not gonna add the bob gang, but if I do then here are the ages I guess

Boder: 39
Bobot: 38? ( I think that's how old he'll be, idk)
Bobal: 36
Bowaev: 34

I'm not including bofo's age bc he doesn't have one, I think I got all the age's correct, correct me if I got one of them wrong.

Originally I was gonna have the first chapter in the book but I decided to also have it here
-------------------------------------------------------
Bonnie's POV
I wake up to some knocking at my door, I opened the door to see my little sister Belle standing there. "Can I sleep with you?" She asks, seems like she had another nightmare, usually when she has one she'll either wake up Bryson and talk to him until she's ready to go back to bed, that's when the nightmare wasn't too bad. She would sleep with me if it was quite bad, and she would sleep with mom and dad when it's terrible. She gets into my bed and I check the time on my phone, "6:00 am". Mom and dad would wake up in 3 hours, they only wake up earlier on weekdays. But it's still summer and it's currently Saturday, "Bonnie?" I hear belle say, "yeah?" I quietly ask since the others were still asleep, "I'm hungry." I decided to take her to the kitchen because she would probably start getting mad that she's hungry and has to wait. Once we get there I start rummaging through the the fridge to find something to eat, then I see another person going to the kitchen, I panicked until I saw it was Bryson, my little brother and belle's twin.

He seemed to be hungry, now I have to find something for belle to eat, which shouldn't be to hard and something for Bryson which might be a little harder, he can't have anything with dairy in it, so no cheese, milk and whatever else is dairy stuff. I keep looking for something when we all hear someone

"Why are you three up so early?"

Then I hear belle and Bryson scream, and I just stand there, I'm guessing I was the only one who actually knew it was dad and that he must've woken up because of us being in the kitchen. Dad goes into the kitchen and manages to calm the twins down, then I noticed a blue haired person in the distance, seems like the screaming woke up mom "the fuck is going on?" I hear him ask, he seems really tired and kinda surprised to see all of us here at 6:30, holy shit it's that early, geez, that's almost the earliest time I've woken up at, but I'm guessing mom and dad are used to being up so early. They did take care of all 3 of us when we were babies, having to wake up at like, 2 am because belle was hungry or Bryson needed a diaper change, they also woke up from belle having to sleep with them because she had a nightmare. Sometimes I wonder how it would be like to be a parent, stressful? I know it's never gonna be easy, also it would be pretty gross, you never know what will happen when a baby needs a diaper change, either it's simple or really fucking gross. As I think I hear the twins fighting about something, I have no idea what and I honestly didn't bother seeing, I just headed back to my room and played fnf on my phone. I liked to play games that are kinda old, fnf came out back in 2020, so it's like, 19 years old now.

As I play belle runs into my room "Bonnie! Bonnie! Look what I found!" She yells excited, she then shows me a small box, I opened it and saw some old pictures of when the twins were just a year old, making me around 10 years old, I didn't look too happy near them, I used to be mad at them because I liked it when it was just the 3 of us, we had lots of fun together, but the twins ruined it. Now I just enjoy having them here and find it funny seeing the random things they can think of. Then there was a picture of me as a baby, I was being held by mom, right next to him was dad and amor. He's the guy who basically created the two, it's gonna be a long story if I explain everything and it's like, 7 am and I don't feel like explaining everything, but me and the twins were created by someone else, I don't know who though.

When I'm done looking at the pictures I noticed belle left, with the door open, I would just yell at bell but I might get in trouble. So I put the box somewhere safe and close the door, then I see a photo on the floor, I got mad and was about the swear until I picked it up, it had some people, with names written, some brown haired guy who looked angry his name was bobal, some blue haired kid (at the time) who looked he would be my brother or something, his name was bowaev. Then some guy with 4 arms and a some gem thing, he seemed the coolest one, his name was boder. Then some robot named bofo, and a guy wearing a helmet and a mask, that was bobot, I think that was everyone, and amor was there but we already know him.

I was just thinking about things on my bed when the twins run into my room, "food is ready!" They both yell, I was kinda tempted to tell them to shut the fuck up but I wouldn't be allowed to. I head to the kitchen and dad places our plates on the table and we all sit down, I was about to ask where mom is but then I see a yellow cube on the counter. It's cool but also weird how my parents can turn into their gd form, mom being a cube and dad being a ship. Mom seems to be in his cube form a lot when he's tired, we all eat and I head back to my room to relax.
-------------------------------------------------------
First chapter done, sorry I cut it off I was running out of ideas and didn't want this to be too long, I will do other POVs in the story, I'm not sure if I'm going to add the rest of the gang to the story but I might, I'm also gonna do a few chapters of when Bonnie was younger and stuff.

Word count: 1242