ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4: ᴡᴀʟᴛᴢ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢʀᴀᴠᴇ

Not so long ago, Alara's progenitor escaped the Motel by executing her own death

Not so long ago, Alara's progenitor escaped the Motel by executing her own death. Because of that, the balance inside of it, diminished. As a result, it enraged the God of Gehenna. It's not a big deal if it was just an ordinary Inn, but it's horribly not. It's a quenchless place that holds everyone's last grave. Recklessly, they welcome all the worst souls that have been abandoned by heaven and hell.

After three days of staying, the heiress of the Motel will command the soul to bring his/her body inside the Gehenna. Later on, the body will become gold if the owner itself leaves it. In spontaneity, when the soul is free and the body betrays it... Their last option is to borned again as a reincarnated animal. If you're a fucker , choose what animal you like. If you're a murderer, choose between any poultry animal.

However, before things happened like that...
Gehenna offers multiple games and gives a fair opportunity to all of the soul.
For others it's a place of hope but for Gold, it's a life without breathing.

" I am Puma Jacan T. Pleschke. I don't know why I'm here, but I'm going to play"

Pfff---

Natawa ako sa tigre na nasa harap ko.

This game he wishes to play will seriously end in tears and blood, someday. Napailing nalang ako kakatawa.

"Do you know that Tiger cubs are born blind and only half of the cubs survive?" I asked and made him falter.

"Miss--"

"Gold" inunahan ko siya. "And the fact that you're here, screams you don't survive! Of all the tiger cubs, You die... Alone!" pangungutya ko. "Where do you get those graving hopes?" I mock him again.

Within those words that made his groaning eyes hindered all the galloping rage.

I shrug and drink some extra extract. Naalala ko tuloy ang nangyari kagabi at kung gaano siya ke desperado na mabuhay ulit.

Tigers live only for about 25 years. I don't know if he really reached that number, but all I care about is the fact that he's my timer. And a timer should always be at the wrist of her owner.

"I wish I could kiss you again. I like you better if you don't talk"

I laid together the most phony smile I could muster. I hate him. He's unleashing the real hell inside of me. And I want to place him there.

"Follow me" I spilled in a fruity voice and started to lead the way.

The heels I had were enough to fill the empty conversation we had. Tahimik niya lang akong sinundan hanggang sa makarating kami sa Front office. I heard a sharp shrill but my hands didn't bother to close my ears. And the Tiger at my back didn't either.