Beach day

Nat pov

Today me and wanda are gonna take our 4 year old daughter shyanne to the beach for the first time "Nat do you have the sunscreen!?" "What about water and snacks in case shyanne gets hungry!?" Babe i have everything packed and loaded up its fine" i say hugging her from behind "now lets go our little munchkin decides to start flying again" i say "oh yeah that was not fun" wanda says.

     Time skip to when they get there

Wanda pov

As soon as we get to the beach shyanne is already trying to run into the water but luckily i stop her before she can "shyanne come here so i can put ur sunscreen on" i say "but mama i don't like the sunscreen it feels yucky" my daughter whines "yes i know it feels yucky but if you don't put it on you're gonna get sunburnt and then you'll feel yucky" i tell her and continue to rub it in while she pouts "hey you better quit that pouting or the tickle monster is gonna get ya" my wife says while tickling her "ahh mommy ok i won't pout!" my daughter says while trying to get away "promise?" "I promise!" "Okay" nat says and lets her go. After a while of playing in the water and shyanne using her powers to build sandcastles she was getting tired so we decided to go home. Once we got home nat went and got shyanne's bath ready while i unpacked the car. Once shyanne had a bath and got her pj's on me and nat both showered together and got our pj's and went to go read our daughter a bedtime story for bed. After she fell asleep me and nat went to our room and laid down "did you have fun today babe?" Nat asked "yes i did and im sure shyanne did also" i laughed. I gave nat a kiss and cuddled into her side "i love you so much baby" i said to her "i love you so much also" she said and we both fell asleep.