Background & Introduction

(y/n) Toga, younger sister of Himiko Toga,is a powerhouse fighter who excels in close combat. If it weren't for their similar quirks, nobody would have guessed that the two were related. (y/n) is quiet and reserved, yet gentle and calculated. She was almost cursed with her quirk that requires blood in order to operate. Her quirk, Blood-Marionette has several factors to it. The first being that she is able to draw her own blood and create puppets that she is able to manipulate as a weapon or soldier. She is also able to transport objects (including herself) using her blood as place markers. Second, when she consumes the blood of another human, she is able to control their body, as if they were a marionette, for up to five minutes. Yet, the main drawback is that when her body loses enough blood, it will send her nervous system into a shock-like overdrive where she feels no pain and her strength and speed increases exponentially. This may seem like a benefit, but she is unable to detect any injury in this 'overdrive' state, meaning that she could die from quirk overuse with no physical warning from her body to slow down. It can be a double-edged sword. She is hesitant to use her marionette aspect of her quirk as the idea of taking away the free will of someone doesn't sit well with her. (Y/N) has a strong moral compass and tries to keep things clean and uniform. She has a higher blood volume than the average human, so it is quite comfortable for her to draw her own blood.

T/W- Self Injury!!!!!!

Prologue

It was hardly dawn, the sun kissed the trees and luminated the dewdrops on the grass. (y/n) straightened out her uniform once again, making sure no threads were loose or wrinkles present. This was her third time inspecting each garment closely, but her natural rigidity called for strict attention to detail. Before she adorned her uniform, she would wrap both wrists and her chest in pristine white bandages to conceal the scars that came with a long life of training. It was now a seamless process, her hands moving like fluid as she covered up her old scars and new cuts. She had just finished intense training a few hours prior, perfecting her new blood transportation technique. She had worked on concealing her crimson-lined footsteps to any average human.

It would be best if nobody understood the depths of how her quirk functioned. She got plenty of weird reactions from all of the adults in her life, especially her parents. Luckily, she wasn't much of a problem child nowadays. Her older sister had gone missing several years ago now. For this reason, her parents kept close watch on her ever since Toga's disappearance. This led to (y/n) becoming calculated and obedient, making sure everything in her life was pristine and untouched by her quirk. It disturbed her parents to know that their children's quirks relied on bloodshed, so she did all that she could to keep things hidden.

After she finished wrapping every inch of her torso, she then slowly slid her white button down shirt over both of her arms, followed by her school blazer. Her uniform skirt hardly covered all of the scars on her thighs, so she opted to bandage those too. It would be best to avoid judgmental glances from her (hopeful) future classmates. Her white socks were unstained by blood, making (y/n) smile in relief. Everything needed to be picture perfect. Her blonde hair was showing at her roots, clashing with her box-dyed (h/c) lengths. It was good to allow for some disturbances in her appearance, creating a façade that outsiders could focus on rather than her textured and scarred skin. Her face is doll-like with captivating golden-brown eyes, dark lashes, and rosy cheeks. Her lips naturally curve upwards, creating the illusion of a slight Mona-Lisa-esque smile. She had received plenty of attention from boys growing up, her features striking yet soft, yet she wasn't overly keen on the idea of relationships quite yet.

(Y/N) quietly slipped out the door, hoping not to wake her parents. She concealed her desire to join the hero course at UA, but had been working relentlessly to train for years now. Her parents were simple, and frankly, (y/n) was anything but. It was hard to see eye-to-eye on matters like this.

The light clicking of her shoes on the concrete created a slight melody with the morning birds, she smiled and took in the beauty of it all. Something about today felt right. The breeze lingered with a strong sweet scent, adorning the clear skies. Other students began to walk alongside (y/n) as she neared the school's entrance. There were kids of all shapes and sizes wearing what felt like millions of different school uniforms. This was the top school in the country, after all. Crowds continued to grow as she approached the main building, buzzing with dialogue and a slight nervousness in the air.

I just know it, this is the first day of the rest of my life. 

A/N~ thank you for reading! Please comment if you'd be interested in reading this! 

-S