9

"..Well..Mr. Jung..mrs. Jung has been sent overseas for treatment..jihyo is with her so you don't need to worry.."

"It was good you payed the amount on time..or we wouldn't have been able to get her alright.."

"Let's hope for the best now.."

The doctor smiled gently.

Hoseok bloomed with happiness as he nodded vigorously, muttering many 'thank you 's..

He smiled before walking out of the hospital..

Maybe this wasn't as hard as hoseok thought it was..

*beep*

His face turned to the side of noise, Making him face all the reality.

Yes, his mother was atleast safer now.

Yes, he was grateful of Taehyung giving him such a big help.

But, the thing taehyung had asked in return was getting his knees weak..

Aarya seemed to be such a gentle and kind girl, and even thinking about cheating on her with taehyung felt like a thunderstorm hitting his heart.

When now he was standing before Taehyung's car, made him realize how harsh he was doing to Aarya.

Why was Taehyung doing this?

The guilt of doing wrong at such a innocent soul felt terrible for him..

*beep* *beep*

His thoughts breaked and he hesitantly and slowly walked towards the car.

The door of the car opened, and hoseok saw his 'Boss' sitting on the back seat.

"please get in, sir.."
The driver asked and hoseok nodded slowly..

Watching taehyung as he hadn't made any type of eye contact from the start, he fearfully sat in, beside taehyung.

The door was closed and the car moved..

The road he didn't even knew, was where they were riding.

Hoseok was filled with fear, guilt and panic.

The moon had arrived, and suddenly they were at a lonely road..in the middle of a forest.

The car stopped and hoseok got goosebumps when he looked at his surroundings.

"Well, good night sir..Enjoy your time.."

The driver smirked and taehyung smirked back through the mirror.

Confusion filled hoseok's nerves.

The driver then got out of the car, and  the car was locked(?!).

"w-wha—"

Hoseook panicked as Taehyung started unbuttoning his own shirt revealing his perfect body.

"M-mr. K-—"

He was hushed by a 'ssh' from taehyung.

A gasp left his lips when suddenly he was pushed back on the seat and lips connected to his lips..

'IT was going to be a long night."

~•~•~•~

Good by!!

Take care~

Words 407