Chapter 3- Rough

"Baby, make sure you eat your food." Damien tells me the next day. I take a fork full of my plan salad and stuff it in my mouth. Chewing over what Damien said last night about wanting a child. He said that he only wants one, no more. According to him, more then one will take to much time away from him.

I look over at Damien texting on his phone while eating a bloody steak. I gag a little and go back to my boring, tasteless salad. For once I'm glad I didn't get the food Damien got.

"You do know that this will happen, right Olivia? about our discussion last night, about a kid." Damien's deep voice interrupts my thoughts. I just nod and stuff more salad in my mouth so I wont have to talk about it. By now, basically all my salad is gone from my bowl.

Like once a long time ago, my bowl of now empty salad is thrown to the wall, shattering it. This is done by the one and only Damien. I look at him from my seat to see him stand and fuming.

"I'm done with this shit with you!" he screams in my face. "I have been nice to you for weeks, I kept the collar off even and i know you were faking that shit in the elevator. You don't talk to me, come near me, and you go off and talk to other fucking men when we go out, you fucking whore!" He yells, ticked off.

I gulp at the name he called me, it isn't common for him to call me a type of name like that. Its usually my name or a pet name he has given me. I slowly get off the seat and put my shaky hands on his chest, feeling the bare skin.

"Damien, please calm down. I just haven't been feeling good these last couple week and I didn't want you to get sick." I tell him. It isn't a complete lie, I have been feeling a bit off. "You know I-I love you right?" I whisper to him.

Damien stares into my eyes, making me shake even more. I feel his arms wrap around my torso, they just rest there for a second until I'm being roughly pulled into his chest. "You are fucking lying, like always." he grits through his teeth, his arms tighten around me.

I look at him wide eyed and try to get out of his hold but its useless, he has me caught like a fly in a spiders web. I'm full on shaking from his intense stare. Damien just keep staring, I see his eyes twitch.

His arms push me away and I regain my balance by holding tight to the table. Damien turns away from me and runs his hands through his hair. "Leave." He whispers.

"What?" I stupidly ask.

Damien briskly turns towards me with barely controlled anger. "Leave goddammit! Get out of my fucking sight now!" He screams in fury. I nod quickly and run up the stair to my old room.

I walk in and quietly close the door, going to the bed and getting under the puffy, pink covers. I close my eyes when I start hearing crashing downstairs. I don't understand the things Damien does and I'm sure I will never find out.

I open my eyes and see my old desk with a small, pretty letter opener neatly to the side. Along with a bunch of other little things that I'm not sure what are needed for. I get off the bed and grab the small letter opening.

I stare at it and feel the slightly dull edges. After seeing how Damien is getting worse with his anger control. I want at least a bit of help on fighting back if things go haywire. Its not until that moment do I realize that the noise downstairs has gone silent.

I rush to the door and open it slightly, peeking my head out and looking down the hallway to our room that we sleep in. Closing the door quietly and turning off the light, I go back to the bed and get under the covers with the letter opener safely tucked under my pillow.

Laying in the bed for the better part of an hour, I was staring off into space and thinking of my family when the door creaks open. I quickly close my eyes and act asleep when someone steps in and closes the door. I know its Damien, who else would it be.