Chapter 1: Lover?

(Y/N's house, Living room)

Y/N L/N is sitting on the couch playing a first person shooter video game on his favorite game console. He shouts every time he gets a kill in the game.

Y/N: Take that! You just got meleed! Here's a grenade! Get REKT!

The game ends and a voice announces "Victory!" as the word is shown on the TV screen.

Y/N: Alright! Nothing can stop me!

His smart phone that is next to him starts ringing.

Y/N: Who the heck is calling me? 

He picks up his phone, the contact name on the screen shows Bloom. Y/N answers the call.

Y/N: Hello?

Bloom: (Call) Hey Y/N.

Y/N: Who is this?

Bloom: (Call) It's me Bloom, remember.

Y/N: Oh yeah I almost forgot about you, wazuuuuup!

Bloom: (Call) Listen, I need you to come over to my place.

Y/N: Why? I'm kind of busy right now.

Bloom: (Call) Just come over here, it's really important.

Y/N: But I just said I'm busy right now.

Bloom: (Call) Please, can you do it for me as a favor? We're friends aren't we?

Y/N: I don't even know where you live. I've never been to your house before.

Bloom: (Call) I'll text you my address. I really need your help.

Y/N: (Sighs) Fine, I'll be right there...

Bloom: (Call) Wonderful, see you soon! 

She hangs up the phone call. Y/N turns off his game and the TV, he puts on a jacket and grabs his car keys. Y/N looks back at the TV and the games before he leaves the front door.

Y/N: I'll be back for you video games. It'll only take a few minutes.

*Timeskip*

(Winx Loft)

Y/N arrives at the address that was given to him. He parks his car in the driveway next to a van.

Y/N: This must be the place, the house is huge. I didn't know she was rich.

He gets out of his car and goes to the front door.

Y/N: Okay me, just help Bloom with her thing and then I can go back to playing video games.

He knocks on the door and someone opens it.

Bloom: Hey Y/N, glad you finally came!

Y/N: Just so you know, I'm only doing this because we're good friends Bloom.