1 - Vision

Seize her!" The Raiden Shogun's voice echoed across the courtyard. The tension was too much; I ran as fast as I could. Guards yelled and chased after me, but they lost sight of me as I jumped over a fence and onto a hot sandy beach. The few people lying on the sand quickly shuffled away from the chaos. I was still running, still terrified of the Raiden Shogun's eyes. 
After running flat out for several minutes, I collapsed into an abandoned hilichurl camp, panting. The sight that I saw today flashed back in my head, my heart beating wildly in my chest.
I glanced back in relief as I saw the geo vision dangling down from my hip. I only acquired it two days ago, after the Vision Hunt Decree tore away my mother's one. 
After a few seconds, fatigue came over me. Running away from the Raiden Shogun and fighting against the guards surrounding her wasn't an everyday thing. But let's backtrack a bit.
Today was supposed to be the celebration of the 50th vision seized under the decree. That vision belonged to me. My geo vision gave me the power to rock the earth beneath one's feet, and on rare occasions, summon a giant feather that pounded down on the opponent.
I believe my vision was placed upon me because of my thirst for justice, and the pain that I feel when evil takes advantage. 
I had been dwardling behind my mother, picking wildflowers when a guard spotted me. Recognising them as the Vision Hunt Decree, I quickly warned my mother. But it was too late, as one of the guards spotted the vision and was making their way towards us. My mother attempted to run, but was pounced on and her vision wrestled off her. 
Meanwhile I was shouting and yelling, aiming my bow towards the guards. They weren't much use, as I hadn't acquired my vision at that time. My mother told me to run, and that I did. Heart pounding, trembling, I crashed into the doorway of our little cottage home. 
But there was no one to run to. My father left when I was young, I had no siblings, and I wasn't particularly liked in  Konda village. Instead I gathered my things and did the one thing that my mother told me to do. Run.
As I ran, I remember doubt tearing me up inside. I wanted to turn back and save my mother, but there was nothing I could do. I know the pain it would cause her to learn that I had gotten hurt, or possibly killed. 
I persisted running across the mountains, not knowing the direction of where I was going. As I collapsed against a tree somewhere near the edge of Araumi, I felt angered and hurt. Those men had no right for wrongly arresting my mother who had done nothing wrong. And why would they even bother looking for a weak 15 year old without a vision?
The helplessness I felt was horrible. As I slept that eerie cold night, a geo vision was placed upon my belt, awaiting my surprise in the morning.
I was on the run for two rainy tired days, coming close to being captured once or twice. Then when I approached a treasure hoarders camp, hoping to voyage for some food and sleep, I noticed two armies fighting near the edge of Inazuma City.
I knew one as the Shoguns Army, and they seemed to be fighting another group. My eyes widened as I noticed Captain Gorou of the Resistance. My first reaction was to run, but I fought that fear and slid down the mountain.
I was stupid. Who was I to think that I even held a chance? Exposing myself in the open, a lady called Kujou Sara spotted me running amongst the trees. She frowned and slid away from the battle. I was about to run into the fight when she tripped me up.
"Who're you?" She demanded. I backed away, grabbing an arrow. Her eyes narrowed. "Don't you even dare think about attacking me. I'm surprised you made it through here unscathed. Tell me your name."
Dumbly, I introduced myself.
"(Y/n) of Konda Village. You stole my mothers vision!" I yelled at the woman. Suddenly realisation reached her eyes. 
"Surprised you made it this far. Ah, it seems you've been given a vision. A shame, for it will be seized under the Decree. Hand it over."
I stared at her in shock. Do they normally just ask, or were the people who attacked Mother just unusually brutal?
"No way!" I shouted, attempting to run. But in a few seconds, she had teleported in front of me and blocked my path. I was wrestled to the ground, arms tied behind my back. "Lemme go!"
Suddenly guards appeared behind Kujou Sara and helped her arrest me. I was dragged away from the battlefield. At that time, I was struggling to control my abilities, so I couldn't fend well for myself.
As I was carried into Inazuma City, a few people glanced towards me with sympathy before quickly looking away. 
We passed a firework shop, and for a moment I thought I saw a pair of eyes peer at me from inside. But I looked again and they were gone. 
I almost cried when Kujou Sara laid me down in front of the Raiden Shogun statue. I knew that the Shogun would show me no mercy, her scary stories spreading as far as my home village. 
I did not expect the Raiden Shogun herself to teleport 100 meters away from me. As she raised her hand, electricity shot towards me. But I glimpsed those same eyes that peered out at me from the firework shop. 
One of the onlookers from above tossed a firework in the gap between me and the Shogun, enabling me to escape while the guards were distracted. I quickly grabbed my arrows and bow back from Kujou Sara, who seemed the only person apart from the Shogun who wasn't focused on the fireworks. 
The Raiden Shogun yelled as I ran away from the scene, which brings us to the present. My vision seemed to be beating along with my heart, as if it could feel my trembling anxiety.