.vanished.{p2}

As gingerbrave continues his walk, he gets closer and closer to the fruit tree.

Gingerbrave: oh hey that's the tree wizard was talking about I'm pretty sure! Can seem to recognise the fruit but it will do!

As gingerbrave walks up to the tree he hears that something is moving in bush right behind him.

Gingerbrave: hello? Is anybody there?

No response so gingerbrave just brushed it off. As soon as gingerbrave reached the tree he heard a noise coming from the same bush.

Gingerbrave: chilli is this a prank! I know your in there!

Still no response so gingerbrave started walking toward the noise.

Gingerbrave: come on guys this isn't funny! At least come with a better prank next time!

There still wasn't no response

Gingerbrave: are you guys still trying to prank me? You can't prank cause I'm the bravest cookie out here!

Out of now where a mushroom came flying towards gingerbraves face. In shocked he fell to the floor feeling dazed.

Gingerbrave: ow! Not cool guys! Guys?..

Suspicious cookie: were not your friends ginger.. ginger? GINGERWHATEVER!!!

Suspicious cookie(2): that was a smart attack poison.

Suspicious cookie(3): yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!..

Gingerbrave: poison mushroom? Licorice? POMEGRANATE??!! What do you guys want now! A fight?

Licorice: a fight we don't want! We want you to join us!

Gingerbrave: and why should I! You guys want to change the world that's already perfect! Plus you hurt my friends! So why should I trust you and join you!

Pomegranate cookie: let's not argue now and not fight you will come with us. This is your fate after all. I've seen it.

Gingerbrave: you can't see my fate! This isn't my fate! If I have to fight until a crumble I shall!

Licorice cookie: hey! We said we don't want to fight! You come with us or we'll force you too!

Gingerbrave: I'll never go with you guys!

Licorice: fine, then we have no choice.. POISON NOW!!

Poison mushroom cookie: yaaaay! Have a shroomiee!..

Poison mushroom starts throwing there mushrooms, surrounding gingerbrave and creating a aura that slowly starts to have an effect

Gingerbrave: what is this!.

Licorice: we tried talking but I guess patience isn't always the key! Instead force is the way to go hahaha!

Gingerbrave: w.. well if you think force is gonna work then your!..

Before gingerbrave finished, he collapses from mushrooms effect.

Pomegranate cookie: finally, I was growing impatience.

Poison mushroom cookie: yaaaay!

Licorice cookie: I say this mission was a great success!

Pomegranate cookie: let's take him back to dark enchantress before he wakes up.

Licorice cookie: yeah I forgot how long the effect lasts. Let's hope it lasts long enough

(LMAO BAHHA SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG JUST TO POST THIS BAHA)