Missed you✨

"Mama, Naannummmm varu....." Aishu slapped Ashwin's arms as he carried her home after buying her the ice cream...

"Aishu.... Papa.... En thango.... Un shivuuuu paathithan unnaku theriyum la..... Madam vera Ippo bayangara kovathula irupaanga.... Andha nurse narmala.... Chi nirmala.... Avanga kelambitaangana naan avaluku kudukaveeee mudiyadhu.... Thangam la nee...." Ashwin kissed her cheeks as he handed her to Rakshan....

Aishu, who was there completely clueless found it better to be her dad than this boring Palaya aal....

Ashwin ran across the street with the ice cream and reached the hospital when he saw the security closing the gate....

"Anna Anna...." Ashwin ran to Ramu Anna who turned around to look who stopped him...

"Vaanga thambi.... Enna aachu? Edhachu venuma?" Ramu asked as he opened the gate....

"Illa na... Sivaangi.... Adhu doctor Sivaangi....." Ashwin stuttered as it was only half The office that knew they were married....

"Sonnanga thambi...." Ramu smiled at Ashwin who stood there confused....

"Enna na... sonnanga?" Ashwin asked scratching his eyebrows....

"En Purushan nu sollitu oruthan Varuvan.... Ice cream kudupan....Vaa" Ramu started when Ashwin forwarded his open palms...Making Ramu chuckle...

"Anna.... Avala paaka mudiyadha?" Ashwin forwarded the Icecream cover to Ramu with a pout after having had a good talk....

"Illa thambi.... Ungaluku theriyadhadhu onnum illa.... Ungaluku dhan nalladhu illa.... Adhu mattum illama neenga seyuradhu Ellam correct ah seyura aalu...." Ramu took the cover from his hand...

"Puriyudhu Anna...." Ashwin walked backwards....

He quickly pulled his phone out and called her up....

"Ma.... Icecream Anna kitta kuduthutennnn....." Ashwin said looking at the window of her room....
His other hand rested inside his pocket as his eyes pleaded his luck to be beside him once..... just a single glance of her would make him better....

His lips curved into a smile when he saw the window open....

"Miss paneengala manna enna?" Sivaangi looked at him looking up at her.... She could feel him emotionally weak and all she could do was to support him with her chirpiness....

Here Ashwin's eyes let out tears of mixed emotions as he saw his wife.... After many days....
He knew being in quarantine or working a COVID duty was not easy....

"I love you ma...." Was all that he uttered in the phone.... His eyes still fixed at what he fixed as her face....

"Love you more Ashwiney.... Day after paaklam.... I want to cuddle with you all night once I return...." Sivaangi said to which Ashwin.... Without noticing chuckled with tears...

"Love you...." Ashwin smiled...

He cut the call as he threw a kiss at her....

Soon did she see his fading figure....

Ashwin opened the door to find his mother.... Sitting on her bed and reading her favourite comic.... Yes Jyo loved comics and that's how Sivu and Jyo became close....

Ashwin smiled at the motherly charisma his mother's face reflected in the dim yellow light her side lamp emitted...

"Enna da?" Jyoti caressed the head of him who had just snuggled into his mother's lap...

"Inniki naan en Jyo ma kooda thoongalamaaaa?" Ashwin spoke as he hugged her waist close to him....

"Enna Sivu missing ah?" Jyo chuckled still reading her comic...