#12

So there is a lot of things that I'm dealing with, emotionally, and it's been exhausting to say the least.

But then I got an idea to continue to do what I love and mix it with my dream to be famous or Popular to so to say.

Mental illness or mental health has been something I've been fighting, to keep my sanity.

Those struggles are what made me have the desire to be a psychologist and psychiatrist as well as an author.

I also later decided to start a YouTube channel and I'm working on my very first.

I still want to take the time on setting up my channel so it will take some time before I post my first video.

I have decided to make my first one about emotionally healing, sharing things that are currently helping me on my journey to healing.

Because people always tell us to move on and heal but when we ask "how?" They can't answer us.

It's something I was constantly trying to figure out and not having the chance to talk to anyone with experience made it harder.

So the first video will be about one of the most common things we are told to do but don't know how.

Healing, emotionally.

I'm going to be making videos that will raise awareness on a lot of things about sexism, racism, mental health, emotional issues and so much more. I'll also include some videos with some tips on certain things about life.

I wanna make a change and I wanna be the change I want to see.

So I'm gonna be stepping out of my comfort zone and try doing what I can to help people.

Basically I'll be talking a lot about topics under criticism, positive criticism and negative criticism.

And the name of the channel will be, Precious Black.

I am a little self conscious about a lot of things about me so if you decide to give my channel a chance in the future, please be patient with me.

I hope to get your support.