path crossed we met

Today, was a hectic day to much of traffic said 'Lisa' my school friend. 
She is a singer and best comedy actress.  "Let's go to shopping Lisa " I said .

Yaa let's go to a new opened mall near us . There is a offer going on if you buy two bags you can click a photo in photo  studio .

"As you say " I said . We went to mall there were many beautiful bags . I liked peach color bag and Lisa liked blue one. We paid for the bag .

Then there came a girl with her boyfriend and said " I want that bag which this lady is holding ". Manager said "it was the last piece".

Her boyfriend said we will pay double of the price give it to us

Lisa was quick tempered she refuse and said . First came first served , why should we give it to . We buyed it , you can buy any other one .

The girl said.  Baby she is bullying me . She don't know who we are let's show  them our power .

There comes a old lady she said " do you really have that much power,
[ All the people in story were shocked and greeted her ]

The girl was scared she said I am sorry madam I was a bit aggressive. 

People in store was saying that she is the biggest share holder of that mall . I thanked her and said I will return your favor one day and gifted her a flower

[ cell phone Rings....]

Hello, yaa James what the matter ? What ! I am coming wait for me .

There is something wrong in the laboratory I need go Lisa.
Go ahead I will take a taxi back home

I was running down stares and suddenly I slipped my legs and there comes a hand holding me I opened my eyes . There was a handsome man holding me I looked into his eyes and that was the magical moment then suddenly he left me . I did not got time to thank him .

[ at night in the house ]

I was to tired . Lisa prepared dinner for me . We started eating . "Do you remember the old lady we met today" asked Lisa.  Yes I remember her .

See it is her information she is quite rich and see  he is gold eagle a rich bachelor , he is her grandson . Many girls die to marry him .

I saw the picture and I suddenly recalled that he is the boy who helped me today .

[ The old lady gave that flower to her grandson , he took it and planted in his room  there was special feeling when he touched that flower ]