chapter 3.

"Here, your medicine." I gave the medicine to Ricky. And he took it.

"You don't have to act like you care kalista." I heard tori say while she gave the medicine to Henry.

"Exactly. Because we are here cause of you." Yasmine said while snatching the medicines from me.

"Can you two please stop. This is too much." Nick said and sighed heavily.

"You both keep blaming her for whatever happened. I just don't get it." Henry said.

"Cause it is her fault. We went to the club cause she told us to. That man didn't did anything to her but his men tried to attack on us." Tori said.

"And instead kalista in that room kissed him. Like seriously. Your friends were getting beaten up by some man's bodyguards and you were getting all cozy and kissing hi----"

"Shut the fuck up Yasmine." Sasha said raising her voice making us flinch bad.

"Do you think she really kissed him huh?"

"Do you really think she didn't tried to stop him?"

Sasha said getting closer to both Yasmine and Tori's face.

"Do you not see the way she's walking huh? Besides from you he also hurted her." Sasha said slowly and then looked at them. They just looked down.

"But she kiss---

"She didn't kissed him. It was him who kissed her." Dex said cutting tori off.

"Didn't you saw the way she cried while we were getting beaten up huh?" He said taking a step froward to them.

"If you think this is all her fault then you don't know how much wrong you are."

"He was the one who stopped us from going out. He was the one who ordered the guards to harm us. He was the one who touched her and he was the one who kissed her. Not her." Dex completed showing his index finger.

I just stood there controlling my cries. But couldn't. I've never seen my friends fighting because of me they never did.

But they are now because of me and I feel so guilty about that.

"Kalista didn't told him to do this all. He was the one who did this. So, don't you blame her for whatever happened." Sasha looked at both of them sternly.

"I know why you both are so much irritated about this whole situation." Nick stood up from the bed and came towards Yasmine and tori.

"Why?" Yasmine said irritated.

"Because you both weren't there in place of kalista." He said smirking at both of them.

I looked at Yasmine and tori and their face colour changed.

"No, no it's not like that it's because of kalista that w---

"It's because you didn't kissed him. It's because you weren't the one whom he was close to. It's because you both are jealous." Henry said shutting them up.

"You both were always the centre of attention in our group. You both we're always the one who got approached by someone." Ricky said and I looked at him with my wided eyes.

"You both were always considered the beautiful one over kalista and watching a man who is way beyond your reach kissing her and keeping her close must hurt your dignity right." Dex said and sat on the bed.

They both just had their mouth shut and I was shocked to the core.

"You know what nick and all of them are right. The way you both are acting is because of jealousy. And that too on your own friend." Sasha said scoffed.