Missing Christmas

You've recently been missing ever since you joined MI6 and James Bond is working on the case with M.

It's a few years later and you're walking through London, snow crunching below your feet, it makes you feel happy the snow beneath you and above, the decorative lights and the Christmas tree in the centre of it all. You get a horn honked at you as you cross the road so you run across and go to the small cafe hidden away in the corner.

You ordered a small pastry and a coffee to sit in. You opened your laptop and do some work that's been bugging you. When that car hooked at you, you didn't realise it slammed to a stop behind you, the man driving the car has now sat down on a table opposite you, you not realising, the young boy sat next to you is working with the man in the car too.
You notice them talking through earpieces and your stomach tightens into a knot so you pack up your laptop and rush out the cafe.

Halfway on getting back to your apartment, you stopped and sat at a bench, admiring the lights and trees, you hear footsteps and then a gun lock, you turn around, "you found me, huh?" You say, it's Bond, James Bond, he finally found you after all these years, he slowly puts his gun down, "well, after that incident, I'm not surprised you ran away." Bond says, "anybody would run away if they didn't want to die." You say, "I wouldn't." He says, "oh, of course you wouldn't." You say, standing up, he laughs slightly, "I mean, you're good at running away, I'll give you that, we haven't seen you in years." He says, "it was the best way out of that job." You say, "I know you've committed some crimes." He says, "I did it to get myself out of that situation." You say, he walks up to you and grabs your arm, "oh, come on." You groan, "M is still at MI6, he'll be leaving in 2 hours to go home. In the meantime, we can go visit him." Bond says as he takes you away in the moonlight.

You've always been fond of Bond, you understand why everyone else is, but you don't love him, you love someone else.

Bond pushes open the clear door to M's office and he stands up, "Bond? What the hell are you doing here at this time?!" He asks, Bond drags you around the corner and gently pushes you towards M, M stands in pure confusion, "that's Y/N, remember?" Bond says, M pauses, "you're lying. She's dead." M says, "I'm pretty sure I am not dead, I ran away," You say, "you  nearly got me killed." You say, M sighs and sits back down, "I can leave, you seem unhappy to see me." You say, he looks at you, "oh shut up." Hee says, you raise your eyebrows, "I heard you nearly got assassinated from one of your ex-00 Agent's during the hearing." You say, he frowns and peers up at you, "how do you know that?" Hee asks, "you really think they wouldn't share that on the news?" You say, "well, I say. What else have you heard about? On the news, of course." He says, you raise your eyebrows, "he blew up Bond's house, Skyfall," You say, "that wasn't on the news?" Bond says, "oops, must've imagined it." You say, you go to move on to something else, but M stops you, you look at him, "how do you know that?" He asks, suddenly, Q barges in, you stare at him, "uh, hello- I have some information about the girl you've been looking for, Y/N," He says, not realising it's you, you pause and M smirks, "she helped Silva and is still helping him to this day." Q says, Bond quickly whips a gun out and aims it at you, you put your hands up, Q frowns in confusion, "I said Y/N, not her..?" Q says, you groan, "I am her, you idiot." You say, Q pauses, "Q said you still are working for Silva, I watched him die?" Bond says, "did you? I took him to a hospital and he's happy and alive." You say, "how did you know he was there?" Bond asks, "I helped him, so evidently, I was there helping him destroy your house and kill her," You say, looking at M, "after I saw you all left, unhappily, I took Silva." You say, you huff, "I was enjoying my life until you brought me back to this hell." You say to Bond, you look at M and then Q as Bond takes you out the room.

You got arrested and Bond decided to come and visit you in prison a few days later. He walks up to your cell and pauses as a sticky note was put on the bars, 'sorry Bond, I'm back with Silva, have fun - Y/N.' It reads, Bond groans and runs out to report to M.