《Chapter 5》

Chapter-5 Inferior Twin?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chapter-5 Inferior Twin?

Yuna pov:

The four of us were seated in the living, the officers on the main couch with me and him on the kitchen chairs. We were separated by the center table and two single couches.

"Tell me what you want to know, mon chaton." He asked me, gazing softly in my eyes.

"Who ar-" A wine glass crashed against the wall while the officers ducked to save themselves.

"I didn't tell you to ask me anything, you are here because of chaton and will be dead because of yourselves. So keep quite like good boys." Anger and sarcasm evident in his tone as he replied officer jimin.

"Ask me chaton." He spoke softly again.

"Who are you if not Taehyun?"

"My name is Kim Taehyung, his inferior twin." He spoke with no interest.

"But I never knew. You weren't there." I asked perplexed about the information.

"I was always there kitten, you failed to notice me. Since your first day at work when it unfortunately yet fortunately rained and you were cussing at the rain while I stood beside you amazed by such a stunning woman.

I gave you my umbrella that day." He smiled remembering the day.

He continued, "Since that day I was always there."

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim never said anything about you though."

"Tch those old hags are so annoying. I wanted to kill them with Taehyun that day but for you..........I didn't." He said proudly.

"Why? Why do you hate them? Why don't you stay with them?" I asked curious.

"You want to know all about me right?"

"Yes." I stated determined

"You have to give a payment first." He said coming closer to my face smirking.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
A Twisted Love ||K.th|| [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें