The Real Thing (Smut)

Pairing: Captain Syverson x Female Reader.

Words: 857

Warning: 18+, smut, female masturbation with a sex toy, mentions of sexual intercourse (p in v), slight fingering, mentions of exhibitionism, voyeurism, semi- public sex, hinted breeding, hinted possessive behaviour.

A/N: Sorry, this was in my drafts for several days, but! Here you go, an answer to . Not beta'd :) I'll die.

The Real Thing

Getting off the pill had one unbearable side effect - you were constantly frisky. The touch of your own skin drove you insane, and even mundane chores like folding the laundry had somehow managed to turn you on.

To make things worse, the love of your life had given you less attention than usual. Having to work extra hours at the military academy during the humid summertime, he had left you longing, soaking wet and tormented by daydreams of that same hunk-of-beef railing to next Tuesday.

"Fuck..." you grumbled, smoothing a hand over your sweat-silken nape and trailing it down your breasts. You gave a firm squeeze, imagining Sy's crude touch instead. How he loved to grope and leave a brand beneath your skin.

"Fuck it!"

It didn't take much to break you. You nearly dropped the laundry basket as you rushed to the bedroom, your yoga sweats and panties briefly piled by the edge of the bed, and your favourite toy, 'Old Faithful', was soon latched between sneaky fingers.

Easing onto the pillows, you shut your eyes and began teasing the little pearl above your slit, carefully nudging it with the tip of the silicon phallus. Sy's velvety tongue was on your mind, slowly lapping on your nectar as he usually would, taking his time to coax you into utter madness.

He liked getting you tight and begging like that. Strong-willed and patient, he could tease you for hours until finally stuffing you of his full girth. But now you were the mistress of your own pleasure, owing nothing to no one but yourself and with a slow, languid shove, you folded your knees and filled yourself.

"Oh, Sy..." a whisper escaped you as slowly as you slid the shaft between your slippery lips. A moment you halted, the memory of the first night he took you came to mind. Under the stars in the meadow, he fucked you 3 times from each direction. He had the stamina of an apex predator; he left you sore for weeks. Slowly you began to pump, remembering the incredible sensation of his warm body atop of yours, the kind of solacing heat as his skin pressed tightly against yours and his coarse hair made you raw.

Even though you clenched around your toy, no pleasure could compete with his embrace, but reveries were enough and there you were, tingling and spasming, now bumping your hips and working yourself in a punishing rhythm as you sought your quick climax.

Urging yourself, you thrashed so hard that the bed dipped heavily below your writhing. You were too close to make anything out of it, however, when suddenly strong hands cradled your head and pillowed it on a sturdy thigh.

Your eyes blinked open with alarm, surprised to find Sy peering down at you with both amusement and lust cascading on his ocean blues.

"Treatin' yourself in my absence, huh?"

You nibbled your lip and moaned a response.

Sy huffed with mirth and stroke a hand down your vibrating torso, pulling your shirt all the way to your neck to expose your bra. His fingers marked every patch of skin and tightly squeezed around your lace-clad beast.

"Tell me what your fantasy's 'bout, baby, is it me?"

"Yes!" You gasped, your pleasure swiftly escalating. His hardening cock pressed against your neck while his eyes were occupied with the sight of the purple toy slipping in and out of what he deemed as his property.

"You're such a nasty girl," he groaned and rolled a finger around the sheer material of your bra, finding your nipple and pebbling it against the coarse pad, "are you thinking about my big cock inside you? Pounding you like a bitch?"

"Sy..." you wailed and locked your thighs, bottoming yourself out.

"Mhm..." His other hand wrapped around your jaw, holding your head in place while the other descended from your breast to find your clit.

"I'll use your body as my vessel," he promised with the flick of his tongue over his lip, "like that summer when I fucked you at the Harpers', remember that? Right there in their kitchen when they were flippin' burgers in the backyard. You squeezed my dick so hard I thought I won't be able to pull out." He drawled and gently grazed your clit. "Gonna do it again this Saturday... pump your fertile little womb full of cum while they might walk in on us."

"Fuck you!" You squeaked and gaped toward the ceiling as a wave of hot light flooded through your entire body. Sy's strong hands held you tightly while you shuddered and squirmed, his eyes preserving the display of your euphoria carefully.

Then lightly, he chortled, reaching to discard the toy from your tender sleek and switch it off.

"Nothing I love more than seein' my woman sated," he mentioned and lowered his head to kiss your sweaty brow.

Still trembling, you smiled dreamily, only to be abruptly flipped on your stomach with him climbing behind you with his cock held in his fist.

"But now, since you've prepped yourself, how 'bout I'll give you the real thing?"