(Wilbur Soot x Wolf Fem!Reader)

Requested by LunarityChuWolf <3

May contain use of foul language, physical abuse, and other (possibly)gory stuff.
__________

3rd POV

"You bastard!" (Y/n) cried out. The person she thought was the one she could turn to when she's at her lowest, turns out to be the one to pull her down constantly.

"You dare talk back?! Remember that you are nothing but a source of money!" The guy yelled, slapping her across the face.

(Y/n) was the last of her kind, and with her ability, she could be sold for millions of gold.

The guy grabbed her collar before speaking, "The man I sold you to will be here tomorrow. Don't cause any ruckus." He walked away, not before spitting on her. He turned off the lights on the way out, and if it wasn't for (Y/n)'s night vision, she would've been blind as a bat.

She sat there motionless, a slight sting could still be felt on her cheek. Her clothes were ragged and dirty, she could totally use a bath.

"Hopefully whoever that fucker sold me to is kind enough to let me bathe. I smell like a fucking dog." (Y/n) ranted to herself.

She was starting to feel tired but her aching body was keeping her awake. (Y/n) tried wiggling her body out of the rope that kept her causing rope burns.

"*groan* This hurts like a bitch." She was so weak, at this point even if she wasn't bounded by the rope, she wouldn't be able to move around.

She wasn't fed and was only given water to last her for the day. One bathroom trip a week and that's it. Sometimes she just pee on herself. Gross but it's not like she could do anything about it.

"If you wanna sell me, at least keep me in a good condition.. I doubt I'll get sold looking and smelling like this." (Y/n) mumbled to no one. She leans her head against the wall and closed her eyes, trying to get some sleep. Fortunately, she did.

Next day she was roughly woken up by, you guessed it, that bastard. "Wake up you bitch." He said, followed with a slap.

(Y/n) groaned, both from annoyance and pain. "I'm up.." She said with a raspy voice. She was abruptly pulled up on her feet and dragged out the basement.

She could barely catch herself on her feet. If it wasn't for the guy's rough grasp, she would've fell. "Could you walk any slower than that?" The guy complained.

"Well I'm sorry. My legs are completely useless because someone doesn't feed me any meal at all." She spat back with sarcasm lacing her tone.

In annoyance, instead of grasping her arm, the guy held her by the hair which makes it much more difficult. She can't put her weight because the more she does, the more her hair gets pulled.

After what seemed like forever, they finally reached the living area of the house. It has only been a few weeks since she was locked up in the basement but she had already forgot how the house looks like. It was a simple cottage, nonetheless it looks pretty nice.

"Huh.. At least you know how to keep your own house clean-" Before she could finish her sentence, she was thrown down the floor. She looked up and saw a new pair of shoes, shiny ones.

When she glanced up to see the guy's face, she couldn't quite make it up but she took note of his shoulder length blonde hair. She lowly growled at him, her enhanced senses picked up every scent that came off him.

"She's the last of her kind, therefore she is worth a hefty price." The guy said.

"Hm.. How does 5 million golds sound like?" The blonde guy offered.