Chapter 7

We arrive at my house. I open the door to let them in. We took Sandra's car and left. It wasn't an easy job sneaking out of that place expecally seens Sandra was still weak and my ankle hurt alot. I limped to the door and opened it, my ankle still hasn't healed, I know it only has been a few hours seens it happened but It's really annoying that I have to drag my left leg when I walk.

I step aside so Alex and Blake who are helping Sandra sit down. I know you think that she was just slapped, but her father also stabbed her on her leg. Now it wasn't me only who will be limping but so will she. We both deserve this seens we both did horrible things to each other. Thinking about everything why did she choose me. I mean why did she have to put me through hell, I get it she was going through something, she was being abused, harassed and emotionally destroyed. But I never did anything to her, I never even looked her way. Why was I her victim?.

"So what now?", Alex asks bringing me back to reality. We all sit down on the couch. I sit next to Sandra, Alex and Blake sit next to each other opposite us.

"you guys can stay here, for as long as you want to", i say, remembering that tomorrow is school.

"what about your parents?", Blake asks looking to see if he could find them

I stand up "they went on a business trip. Listen I'm very tired, you guys can make yourselves feel at home. Sandra and Alex you guys can sleep in my parents room and Blake if you're staying then the guestroom is upstairs next to my room". They nod and I start to make my way up the stairs. I find it difficult but I finally make it up. I walk into my room exhausted and tired. I change into my pijama's, and tuck myself into bed.

Time passes by but nothing. Something isn't letting me sleep. It's been two hours but I can't sleep. I hear a knock on the door and the door opens, I see Sandra limping her way next to me. She sits down on the bed. She stares down at the floor for a couple of seconds and looks at me. "I'm so sorry for everything", she finally says

"I'm also sorry. But why?", I asks her and mostly myself. This question could mean alot of things "why did you do all the things you did to me?"

A tear slips down her cheek "I wanted to be as happy as you. I was so envious of how you had everything you ever wanted. You had amazing parents a good boyfriend, good grades and everyone looked up to you... I wanted to have some little happiness in my life so there... I grabbed the opportunity when Connor embarrassed you in front of the whole school. I didn't like what he did to you so I told him to apologize the night of the party, but he only took advantage of that ", she explains.

"I understand, I really do, but my life isn't perfect Sandra. My parents are never around. I'm always all alone, my asshole ex boyfriend embarrassed me. I was being put through bullshit by someone that I took as my idol. I really looked up to you. I wasn't envious, I just really admired you. I really did, that's why I was so confused why I was your victim", I say holding her hand. More tears slide down her cheek and I tighten my grip.

"I'm sorry", she says and I nod giving her a warm hug that she returns.

We both pull away when Blake enters the room. "I'm sorry that I disturbed you two but, uh, I will be staying",he says and leaves.

"Hey uh, if you don't mind I can't sleep", I say to her when Blake leaves "I was wondering if you wanna have a sleep over here in my room"

She laughs a little "sure. But do me a favor. No one can know about this", she says and I nod. She makes her way next to me and I move a little bit and we both get comfortable.

*********
I wake up and see that Sandra isn't here, she probably went to school already. I'm so glad that it's Friday, I mean it's been a very long week and alot of shit has happened.

Excuse my language, but what can I say. This was really a crazy week.

I take a shower and wear my black dress. I fix my hair and put makeup on. I gather my books and rush downstairs when I hear Debby's car outside. As I'm running out the house I see Alex and Blake eating breakfast shirtless.

"rule no. 1 don't eat shirtless", I say running out the house. I hear them both laugh and it's cut off when I slam the door of Debby's car. "Let's go", she says and starts the engine.

We get to school and I get alot of glares. I guess it got worse with the whole Sandra incident. What's more weird is that I haven't seen Connor most of the week. But speaking of the devil his smoking with Ashton. Ashton has always been a bad influence to Connor and Alex. The reason Connor did drugs was because of him. The reason Alex was such a manwhore was because of him. He made them monster but gladly now that Alex is living with me I will make sure he becomes a better person.

Connor catches me staring and he winks when I don't respond he frowns and makes his way towards me, with Ashton. "hey. What's up"

"Excuse us we don't have time for druggies", I say and walk pass them. Debby laughs and follows behind me. We get to class and walk inside. I take the back sit, I then see Sandra and her friends walk in. Sandra shocks me when she splits with her friends and sits next to me. "Hi", she whispers.

I nod and she smiles.