Get to Know Me

Thank you so much @brightsadamapple for the tag❤❤, I actually think this is going to be so much fun to do so lets get started my Little Sprinkles!!

I will warn you before hand that I did kind of write a lot...😅

...

1. What do you like about yourself?

My eyes, I have Hazel eyes so they tend to change with the weather or my mood. They are usually a vibrant green but they tend to be blue or a dull grey during the winter or when I'm sad. 

I also really like my tattoos, I got one to cover my left forearm when I had my first miscarriage. So it has what my daughters name would have been and an anchor/compass to show that where ever she is I will always love her. I have 3 matching with my best friend/sister in law on my side and than I have 7 others but most of them were done because I loved the art.

Other than physical things I would say that I really like that I can be kind even in the most stressful situations and I don't have a single cruel/evil bone in my body. Most people tell me this isn't a good thing but I don't like being mean it's just not me. 

(I think it helps a lot that I let out all of my anger in my stories and plots, the poor characters 😭🤣.)

2.What do you want for Christmas?

Every year I tell my family that I don't want anything from them as long as everyone can be together. So I guess I would just say I want family this Christmas. I'm not a very big materialistic person to begin with, I like the little things. My little sister once got me this little angry octopus stuffie that I can fit in the palm of my hand and it made me cry. 

3

3.If you could practice only one hobby, which would it be?

I would want to be able to study art more, I've only ever taken one art class and it was a bit confusing to me because I've always self taught myself art since I was 7 or 8ish by what I saw others do and reading art books. So it would be fun to be able to learn different aspects in art like painting or charcoal. (I've tried painting a few times and I am terrible at it, blending colors frustrates me😭.)

)