Chapter 3

Mr Mole was sitting sadly in his hole underground. He was very lonely. It's so dark underground . There's never anything to do. He wants to get out and see the world. Oh how he would love to see Paris. But as for now, he sits in a hole listening to The Smiths and feeling sorry for himself. He's imagining himself with a beautiful worm digging their way through Paris, listening to The Smiths. That's all he wants in a girl. For her to be passionate about 80's music.
'Go out and find the one that you love and who loves you'
He wishes he could. Morrissey speaks well to him.
Suddenly outside his hole he hears some singing. A beautiful girls voice. A beautiful worm singing 'Asleep' by The Smiths . This couldn't be real. He started to sing along.

*Miss Worms POV*

I heard his voice. He sang with me . Finally, someone who liked The Smiths. I turned around and saw him. A handsome mole. Singing with me and h had so much passion in his voice, not like anything I'd heard before. Then I heard the screaming from the rest of my family.
"RUN AWAY ITS A MOLE AHHHH" My mother screamed and grabbed me and pulled me away from him. No this couldn't be happening. I knew he was the one. He wasn't going to eat me. Why couldn't mother see that .
"Wait I didn't get your name!" I shouted at him.

"Mr Mole!" He shouted back and that's the last thing I heard as my mother dragged me away, and he scurried into the dark abyss that was his home.