Sexmas Calender

Day 1, 2 and 3

"Why can't you do a regular advent calendar like everyone else." Rae mumbled under her breath as she sat on Gray's bed. Gray was throwing clothes around from her closet trying to find something to wear.

"Because we're not boring." Gray winked at Rae, who made a face at her comment, "What about this one?" Gray asked showing Rae a outfit.

Rae stared at the outfit, her mouth agape, "That is literally strings sewn together! No find something else that's more appropriate."

Gray rolled her eyes and tossed the outfit to the side, going back to find another one.

"So do you have any idea's of what the kinks are gonna be?" Rae takes a bit of a lyndor.

"Mmm no I don't, he said it's a secret." Gray held up a shirt and skirt to herself and looked in the mirror. "What can I do to make this sexier?" She turned to Rae.

Rae made another face and rolled her eyes and stood up walking over to the closet. She found a leg harness thing and tossed it to Gray, then found a couple chains and handed them over to her as well and a choker.

"Thanks baby." Gray blew a kiss to Rae, who gave her the middle finger in return.

Rae went and grabbed a couple hair ties and put Gray's hair up into a messy ponytail, then put in a sexy piercing in here ear. Gray changed into her outfit and added the accessories and looked at herself in the mirror.

"You look great, now go have fun! But not too much fun." Rae said sternly, "and don't forget ur birth control."

Gray started laughing at her last comment, "Says you, you're the one who thought you where pregnant."

"I WAS BEING TAKING PRECAUTIONS!" Rae yelled back.

"Byeeee!" Gray said and left the apartment.

Standing outside the apartment was the one and only Minho, his hair was messy and he was leaning on a motorcycle with a helmet under his arm, he wore a black leather jacket with black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt.

"Baby where'd you get the motorcycle?" She asked, giving him a hug and a quick kiss.

"I've always had it, you've just never seen me use it." He smirked and handed her a helmet.

They Put their helmets on and Gray hopped on to the back of the bike, Minho got onto the front and started up the bike.

"Hold tight princess." He said to her and she wrapped her arms tightly around his waist, clinging onto his shirt. They sped off into the streets, the wind slightly stinging her bare arms and legs, but it felt good. The sun almost completely set and the neon lights of the shops and stores morphing into strips of colour as they passed by. Soon the couple reached the dorm and the ride was sadly over.

Gray hopped off the bike and removed her helmet, her messy ponytail now even messier than before, Minho got off as well and rolled the bike into the garage, putting his and Gray's helmets on the bike and closing the garage door.

He unlocked the door and as soon as they got in they heard screaming, the two removed their shoes and went towards the screams and in the kitchen it was a mess. Hyunjin was massaging seasonings into a steak, Chan was stirring some type of soup yelling at Jisung to grab the bread from the oven which smelt like it was burning. Felix was laying on the floor in tears, stirring what looked like to be egg whites, mumbling to himself "Why is the blender broken." Jeongin and Seungmin where cutting vegetables yelling back and forth insults and Changbin was sitting at the table reading a book.

None of them noticed when Gray and Minho walked in, so Minho took her hand and led her up to his room.

"What if I gave you your first day right now." He smirked and locked the door.