The meet

it was a Sunday afternoon and walmartin had just began his, when all the sudden a person with blue sparkling hair came in the store

it was a Sunday afternoon and walmartin had just began his, when all the sudden a person with blue sparkling hair came in the store. "w-w-w-w-w-w-wow😶" thought the teen with a beanie who somehow works at Walmart to pay for an apartment to escape his family. He was thinking so much about them, until his coworker Brian knocked him "hey so funny story but i might've broke the door on the monster energy fridge in front of aisle 4. its my lunch break and i really dont have the time to fix it at the moment, do you think you can do me a favor and fix it for me" "uh like now?" replied walmartin who was caught off guard. "i mean yeah aint gonna fix itself, also ill talk to manger so she wont get mad at us and get us fired" "mean get you fired?" said walmartin cause it wasn't his problem, at least for now. "look man i gotta go, thanks for doing this ill see you later if i still work here." Brian ran away and just left his 17 year old coworker to fix a broken sliding door which he later realized was jammed in all the way, it was jammed in hard too. The only way to fix it was to unscrew the whole thing off, take off the door and re screw it in. Luckily his lunch wasn't until a couple hours later. As he got started on the door he still could stop thinking about that blue haired beast, "their so just..." he knew he had to stop before- "h-h-h-h-h-h-h--hey b- i mean, sorry do you mind if i just grab a white or pink monster, any is fine." "oh my god did they just- never mind" thought walmartin. He handed emortin a white monster, before he could think about how crazy this is they were touching hands.