3

*Meredith and Addison have been married for 10 years, they have 3 kids; Zola, Bailey and Henry*

MEREDITH POV

I woke up early today because it's Addison and I's 10 year anniversary. We haven't been able to have sex in months because we have 3 children still living at home. Zola is 15, Bailey is 12 and Henry is 9, don't get me wrong I love my children but I need to get laid.

When I woke up, I gently untangle myself from my beautiful wife and go downstairs to make breakfast for Addison. I make pancakes, bacon and eggs with orange juice chopped fruit. "Morning sweetheart, wake up" I whisper climbing into bed next to her with her tray of breakfast. "Happy anniversary babe" she says groggily. I chuckle a little placing the tray on her lap once she's sat up properly. "Happy anniversary my love" I say in return. She eats her breakfast and we cuddle for a bit in bed.

ADDISON POV

"What do you want to do today" I say stroking Meredith's hair, "well we can go out to dinner tonight, you can pick the restaurant" she smiles sweetly. "Hmm Meredith Montgomery-Grey what are you up too" I laugh at her. She leans close to me "wouldn't you like to know" she whispers in my ear before biting my earlobe and suckling on it gently. I moan quietly and pull her onto my lap so she is straddling me. We stare into each other's eyes before leaning in and kissing each other passionately, we get lost in the moment before we hear "Mom, Mama are you awake". We both laugh, "yes we're awake" Meredith says with a hint of frustration in her voice. She gets off my lap which make me pout.

MEREDITH POV
"I'll go feed the kids, you can shower" I kiss her cheek before walking down the stairs. I make their breakfast "Bailey can you go get Henry please" he sighs in frustration but complies. The children eat happily before placing their dishes in the dishwasher. "Okay kids tonight you will be staying at your friends houses so make sure you have a change of clothes packed and toothbrushes. This is a cavity free house, you are getting picked up in half an hour. Let's go" They all hurry off and get ready.

I say goodbye to the kids and go upstairs to Addison who is still in the shower. I get in with her and we wash each other's hair. "Let's go for a walk when we get dressed and then we can grab a light lunch and then come home and get ready to go out to dinner" I say as we get out of the shower. "Okay but what about the kids?" she turns to me confused, "they're at their friends houses until tomorrow" I reply with a shrug and leave the bathroom.

ADDISON POV

We get ready and go for a walk before finding a cute little café and get a coffee and a sandwich. "So have you decided what restaurant you want to go to tonight" Meredith asks me as we sit down at a table in the corner. "Yeah what about that new sushi place down the road from the park?" I suggest "whatever you want babe I don't mind" she replies. We carry on talking about life and our children until we decide to go home and get ready.

I change into a jade green blouse, black jeans, wedges and a small shoulder bag. I have my hair curled and down, I decided to go casual because we were just getting sushi.

MEREDITH POV

I change into a white shirt and blue jeans with my sneakers and my hand bag. I put my hair in a loose ponytail and go and see if Addison is ready. "Hey babe you ready" I say, "yeah give me a second". She walks out of the bathroom and I stare at her open mouthed "i'm glad I still have that effect on you" she says with a smirk. I kiss her and we leave to get dinner. Dinner went great, the food was amazing and now we're going home.

As soon as we get through the door, I pin her against it and kiss her. We continue kissing all the way up the stairs and into our bedroom. I take off her clothes and throw her into the bed. I remove all her clothes and straddle her, she moans at our contact "i'm glad I still have this effect on you" I say with a smirk. I kiss down her neck, collarbone, nipples and stomach. "Jesus babe please just fuck me" she moans, I smirk and connect my mouth to her drenched pussy. Moans fill the air as I move my tongue in circles. I slide two fingers into her which makes her hips buck up voluntarily. I add a third finger and move my tongue faster, "oh god oh i'm cumming" and right on queue she releases her sweet cum onto my fingers. I clean her up with my tongue and remove my fingers. She brings me up for a kiss, she moans into my mouth when she tastes herself on my tongue.

ADDISON POV

"I love you Meredith Montgomery-Grey" I kiss her temple. "I love you too Addison Montgomery-Grey"she wraps her arms around me. "Want me to do you now?" I ask knowing her answer already. I smirk as she replies "I thought you'd never ask".