Chapter 22

Sora's P

Sora's P.O.V
*30 years later*
It's been thirty years since the war had broken out in London against the Last Battalion and London had already rebuilt pretty much all of itself. Myself and Seras had been keeping Pip and Leo busy when we were home and today Seras was doing introductions to some new soldiers while Pip and Leo were keeping an eye on the people and the entire estate and property.

I had gone outside to check on some men that were training and smiled seeing the soldiers and Wild Geese were training their butts off. As I watched I would go and correct people on how to shoot properly and as I walked I heard my radio go off.

"Sora do you got a copy?" It was one of the older gentlemen that were watching monitors.

"Yes I do; what's going on?" Leaning against a wall as Leo showed himself.

"We have a vehicle from Vatican here again." The soldier replied.

"Got it; I'll go deal with it. Their probably gone to bother Integra thank you." I hooked my radio back to my belt and looked to Leo as I smiled. "Come along Iscariot is paying us a visit and Seras has gone to ref Integra's sword fight to let the newbies watch them."

Leo chuckled. "I heard that she was also complaining again about the wrinkle that she has; and Seras tried to make a joke out of it again and got scolded by Integra."

I giggled and lightly touched the bite mark on my neck and sighed softly missing the heck out of Alucard. I thought back to the day that he disappeared and wondered if he would truly come back or if myself and Seras just had wishful thinking these past three decades.

I thought back over the missions myself and Seras dealt with the odd time when the odd wanna be vampires would appear causing trouble that the humans couldn't deal with easily. I had missed Alucard on some of those missions like the one mission was at a bar and I had to lure the male outside; I swore if Alucard had been there the male would have been dead just the minute he had laid eyes on me.

I walked to stand besides Seras as we watched Integra with her fencing battle and I smirked when she won. "Stop that is match; victory goes to Sir Integra!"

Seras and myself kept an eye on the Vatican members as I had Leo go join Pip as extra security. I smiled to Seras softly an snickered watching Integra with the grandson of one of the former members of the knights of the rind table.

"Can you believe how much bull crap Integra is saying about his grandfather? That man was afraid of his own shadow even though I was impressed that he gave his life at the end of it all." I whispered so only Seras heard.

Seras smiled brightly until we froze when Integra told the Iscariot to leave. I bowed to Integra and left when she wanted to talk to Seras as Integra was tired and would have her supper before calling it a night.