III: madeleine wtf

A/N; first of all, thank you all sm for 1k reads under a dumb fan fiction that originally started as a joke and probably was read by famous cr tiktokers/influencers.
Now back to the crack!!?!!!
-
So like madleieneneeine cooki gets pissed because his uwu owo catboy epesposo loves earl grey and he's homosexual and has a fucking British accent...So madleiene cookie decides that's it's a perfect idea to illegally raid Earl Grey Cookie's house where espepepepepepeirpepeeepooopo stayed at!?;?? Wtf madleeine????
-
Madeleleleine went up to Cherry Cookie that was wanted for illegally commiting blowing up a cafe??? Because he wanted some tips on how to like idk raid a place?? Wtf am I doing with my life istg i need help??!!
-
-"What do you want bimbo knight"
-"I want to raid a place to get my catboy uwu bottom bf back from that man with a british accent...(tf am i doing)"
-"ok so like, first up why tf r u mad second of all that's fucking illegal and you might get in jail im going to court tmrw btw stay safe madlein cookie unless you'll end up like me" cherry cookie said in a serious tone that kid was going to get arrested lol!!!
-"that doesn't matter give me weapons im going to make that british man regret his life choices and get my bottom bf back"
-"k."
Bimbo got the weapons from a fucking kid that was going to court for like commiting a illegal crime and he went to look for espisso cookie...

End.
-

IM FUCKING DONE GN IDK WHAT DID I DO TO WRITE THIS WHAT THE FUCK I CAN'T JAJAJUGHELP??!!!!!
Anyways part 4 soon probably the last part but who knows....😈😈