Ch1

I walked for what seemed like forever in the cold dark forest trail; the only light I could see was the moon high in the sky. I keep moving in an unknown direction not caring where I go. Then i see a shadow blur past me to my right so i stop moving and look but see nothing so i slowly make my way to a tree and sit down under it causes i'm tired and need to sleep but it seems fate is playing a cruel game with me and so i look up “why am i here what do you want from me” i ask but hear no response so i sigh and try to get some sleep for the night. 

       My head is pounding and so i look up but can't see anything then i hear a grumble and realize i never ate since i came out here, i pull out my bag and go inside it to find a chocolate bar i have, I eat the chocolate bar quickly then decide to go for a walk to the river I saw yesterday. Heading down to the river, when I see a pair of eyes staring at me. It's a deer, I stare at it before it runs off into the woods. I get down to the river and scoop some water into my hands and drink it, feeling refreshed.

I get up and turn around to make my way back to my tree for the night when I come face to face with the most stunning pair of golden eyes I've ever seen. We stare at each other for what feels like an eternity then he growls, making me flinch and he runs off back into the forest. I sat there stumped by the bizarre behavior of the wolf and so I slowly made my way back to the tree and grabbed my bag and walked around for a bit to think and try to come up with a reason for the wolf and his actions. As I walk I take in what I can see and honestly at night the forest is beautiful like a painting that's personal so it's something only you can enjoy. 

       Walking was tiring and I still have know idea where I'm going, so I just continue to walk around until I see the sun start to come up and the color in the world reaterns and its natural beauty is captured once again. The sun is up now and I hear the birds chirping in the distance. It's so peaceful out here. I don't know why I didn't do this before. Walking is becoming tiring and boring. I need to find something to do or I'm going to end up dying of boredom out here. Just then I heard a twig snap behind me so I spin around and nearly fall but manage to catch myself, so i  look in the direction of where the sound came from but I can't see anything, I stand and wait there for a good minute and a half then start to walk away not knowing i'm being watched by someone.

          The deeper into the forest I got, the worse my head began to hurt. I felt dizzy and sick to my stomach as I walked. It felt like the forest was moving with me like it was alive, but everyone knows that's impossible, right! The more I walked the more I believed it, I didn't want to but it was all happening right before me. The trees were spinning, everything was spinning. I tried to keep going but tripped and hit my head. The last thing I saw were a set of paws before blacking out.