1

She like, "OMG, you so fuckin' cool" (Yeah)

I'ma fuck and then I leave, she say, "You so rude"

I always been top three, never three or two (No)

He say we got beef, turn that shit to food

He say we got beef, well, make a fuckin' move

Young Wick stellar the way I get in my groove

I'm a rich young fella, that just always been my mood

𝐷𝐸𝑆𝑇𝐼𝑁𝑌 𝑃𝑂𝑉-
i quickly slip on a black track suit, and straighten my hair, time flys past and i'm waiting for my friends to pick me up. i decided to call them but it went straight to voicemail, i call again and it wasn't no answer, i get frustrated at the fact i got all dressed up for nothing and i was really hoping to see twinuzis at his party.

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝑂𝑉
destiny sat in bed thinking, this isn't the first time her friends ditched her, it's been going on for a while now, they just play in her face and get her hopes up then leave her sitting there. destiny then gets a incoming facetime call for one of the girls that supposed to be here now picking her up.

-answer-
"HELLOOOO DESTINY!!"
destiny noticed she was at the
party and everyone one else was too.
"y'all left me."
"GIRL YOU WAS TAKING FORVER."
"i was the first one dressed, i even texted the groupchat."
"DES IM REALLY SORRY BUT-"
a lightskin tall male grabbed the phone and looked in the camera.
"YOO DES WYA MA??"
"i'm home.."
"IM COMIN TO GET YOU BE READY"
-beep-

destiny started over thinking, it was one of her favorite rappers coming to her apartment,she started fixing her face up making sure she looked the best, she changed her clothes into a long dazzling dress, she thought it would be the best time to look like a million dollar bitch for him.

𝐷𝐸𝑆𝑇𝐼𝑁𝑌

40 minutes past and i started losing hope until i heard a knock at my apartment door, i quickly jump up and open the door to be greeted by the tall male standing in my door way. "you look beautiful des" "thank you." i felt warm chills go down my neck as i made eye contact with him.

his light brown eyes his perfectly shaped nose, his skin looked so glossy from the lighting, he licked his lips and examined my body.

"shawty you gon stare at me all day?"
"sorry my fault." i run over to my bed and pick up my purse, i felt him staring at me, i turn around and walk out the door slightly pushing him out the way, as we make our way to the car i see him rush over to the car door and open it, a smile started to appear on my face as i enter the passengers seat.

"ion een really open doors up for people but you different i fuck wit you" i felt flattered, i had a big smile on my face "so how did you get my address?" i question "one of your homegirls gave it to me, i overheard y'all's conversation and just felt that was wrong of them to do" he replied "this isn't even the first time." , "why you let them treat you like this??"

i never even noticed i started crying but i did and the tears just kept forming "shawty.. you wanna go back to my place?" of course i say yes, this is either going to lead to A or B and i definitely don't got no plan B, we start heading back to his hotel.

after an hour in a half of us talking and listening to music we finally arrive at his hotel, it's fancy and looks expensive, i've lived in california for a while and never saw this before, i step out the car and follow him into the hotel, he checks in speaking to the desk lady for a bit , we then head up to his room, it looks well cleaned and smells good.

i sat down on his bed with my hands in my lap "destiny loosen up shawty" he took his jacket off and his shoes off, he went into the bathroom and closed the door. i took my shoes off as well and laid down waiting for him to come out.

after what felt like a life time, he came out with sweat pants on and yeezy slides, he laid down next to me staring at me. "so.. how long you been listening to my music des?". "for about 2 years."
"oh so your a die hard fan ma?"
"you could say that." i was feeling his vibe and the eye contact turned me on.

he licked his lips and sat up, i sit up as well, i lean in and he backed up "damn shawty i got ya ass" i cover my face in embarrassment and he laughed about it. "my bad ma, come here." he pulled me in and kissed me, i kissed back, his lips felt amazing ageist mine, we went from kissing to making out i never wanted it to stop, he started making his way down to my neck giving me sweet hickeys all over my neck.

he pinned me down on the bed slipping off my dress revealing my lingerie "you was prepared huh." i smile tossing my dress across the room, he pulled my panties down slowly licking around the corners of my (yk.) i moan softly at the pleasure of his tongue.

after he's done he takes his boxers off and his member flop out, he saw my eyes widen and grinned. he leaned over and put a condom on before putting it in, he slowly entered by starting with his tip and making his way all the way in. i covered my mouth i felt myself about to moan, i rolled my eyes back, this felt so good.

he started picking up the pace, pounding in and out, kissing me all over his little moans were turning me on even more, his handsome face looking at me as he fucked me up in the insides.

(a.n i don't know how to write sex scenes yet so fast forward to the morning)

i woke up and turned over to get my phone but i see him.. i'm in his bed and we hooked up, i catch him slowly opening up his eyes looking at me.
"morning des."
"good morning..wick"
"you were crazy last night ma, i nutted in you a few times"
"stop playing with me boy"

he smiled and pulled me in for a kiss, i kiss back smiling, this is really my life, i'm really with him. he pulls away "my nigga summrs is throwing a party wanna go?" i nod and get up "i have no clothes here and my apartment is an hour away."
"you'll be ight mamas just look in my closet"
he said walking into the bathroom, i walk over to his closet and i glance at a short brown dress with long sleeves, it was concerning that he had this in his closet but the dress was pretty.