4

''THIS WHAT WE DOING NOW BENJAMIN, SLEEPING WITH OTHER BITCHES?''

I quickly jump up, rushing to get my clothes back on, dizzy as shit struggling to put on my sweats. as i thought to myself as this crazy bitch bangs on my door, how stupid i could be for taking him back.

           "Yo, wake ya dirty ass up yo bitch at the door" i shout 

"oh shit, what time is it?" he says wiping the crust out his eyes

"its time to get your ass up and tell that bitch stop banging on my door before i fuck her up" 

I watched him get up and go to open the door, with just his underwear on, just dirty. As he opened the door all i could hear was her yelling louder and louder.

"OH REALLY?, sleeping with broke ass bitches who can't even afford her own car?"-n/a

''chill yo, wtf you on popping up at my bitch crib, screaming and hollering"-benjamin

                                                                  his bitch? is he crazy..

"oh now she's your bitch? WELL tell YO BITCH how you was just nutting all in me in the family bathroom at the dinner."

"shawty i was using your loose pussy ass to get my nut off, you think i want you?"

"and you think this low life bitch got better pussy than me? tuh"

                                               At that point i heard enough.

                                              ''throw your shit up bitch."

I said running up on her, blow blow blow, i felt myself punching her all in her face, i was so heated, then she grabbed my hair tryna drag me down, but i kept punching her making her lose balance. she fell back and i stood over top, giving her all face shots, i peeped her nose bleeding  but i didn't stop until.

                                         "yall chill this shit out" benjamin said breaking us up

"bitch watch who you speaking on next time"

"Hoe this aint ova, bitch u think u gon beat me up and take my nigga, watch." she said walking away.

i turn to look at benjamin, i feel myself about to cry, i just fought over this nigga i can't believe myself, knowing how he used to treat me, how he always lied, how i gave myself up to him within just a night of even knowing him, so it's not like i could get mad at him for fucking her, we wasn't even talking but it still hurts deep down. My favorite rapper turned into my biggest mistake.

"baby dont look at me like that, you must've forgot i'm damn near famous, its gon be bitches like this all the time, ian saying its cool but i have no control over these bitches, they whores they not like u des"- Benji said kissing my forehead

"i should fuck you up for real, i paid 180 for this install"-des

"stop acting like ian pull half of that shit out last night"-benj

"you wanna do it again?"-des

he looked down at me smirking, damn im bouta go to pound town after i was just beating a bitch face in. Benjamin grabbed my neck kissing me, his kissing leading down to my chest. He begans sucking on my neck leaving hickeys on me, using his other hand to finger me under my sweat pants, he keeps going till i nut sticking his fingers in my mouth then kissing me.