a note on her powers

So I never actually explained what her powers were.

Basically, she has power mimicry.

So, things like the fact she is able to run as fast as Steve, she killed a guy in the training room with the exact red light and hand movements as Wandas, and she could pry the metal holding Bucky down off so easily.

You are probably thinking about the first time it happened when she burnt the man outside of the smithsonian. Now- let's just create a bit of a cliffhanger and say that someone in the building next to her had a pyrokenesis power :))).

So, she unknowingly copies the 'powers' of those around her. Obviously the super soldier thing isn't exactly a 'power' but I'm classing super strength and stamina as it's own thing.

I thought people would want to know.

***

The whole reason why the ending was a bit rushed was because I had a hard time writing this story. I got bored really, and lost my passion for writing for a while. I wanted to just finish this one and move on to writing a new one- which I am as of now, the 24th October 2021.

I'm sorry that I had him die so boringly basically, but I needed a way to finish the story that wasn't a happy ending.

So once again I apologise to the hearts I have temporarily broken :)

Thank you for reading this storyyy