𝙲 𝚄 𝚁 𝚂 𝙴

Aurora Rosier______________________________

Aurora Rosier
______________________________

I woke up during the night drenched in sweat and my breathing was hitched.I had another nightmare but I can't seem to remember it.

I put on my hoodie over my shorts and slipped on my shoes.I walked down to the common room and saw Mattheo with that girl and a new girl and boy.This new girl was blonde and extremely beautiful and the boy had medium brown hair and a very mysterious aura.

Mattheo noticed me and looked at me like he was trying figure me out but I quickly left the room and made my way to the astronomy tower.

I sat against the pillar and watched as the clouds moved in the sky.I was startled when I felt a presence near me.I quickly stood up and pulled out my wand.

"Lumos"I whispered and a light came out my wand lighting up the room.

Thats when I saw him.

"Miss me princess"spoke the voice as he approached me.

I started walking backwards until my back hit the railing.I didn't say anything, I watched as the boy moved closer to me.I was frozen I couldn't bring myself to move.

"I never got to introduce myself before you apparated away"he paused and grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it.

"Evan Lestrange"

"You know, I really did want to kill you but now I'd rather just infuriate you, push you over the edge"he paused and walked closer to me.

He dragged his finger along my jaw and tilted my chin up.

"Drive you insane"he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine

I was so scared I needed to get out of there.He turned around like he was going to leave.

"Crucio" he spat sending the spell at me and watching as it hit me right in the chest.

I fell to my knees, cries and screams left my lips as I begged him to stop.

"Tell anyone it was me and maybe I will kill you princess"He lifted the spell and chuckled before leaving me on the cold floor gasping for air.

I managed to climb onto my feet, i clutched my stomach and pulled my hand away to see blood on my hand.

I saw my hoodie was stained with blood but I was too weak to take it off.I pulled myself along the corridor until I reached the common room.