Dates and Rivals Galore

A few days have passed and already the writers have grown in popularity. However, not all of it was gonna be good. Just as Larry was taking a look at Velvet's tits and ass, He was caught by Weiss who was not a fan of perverting. Weiss then punched Larry out of the blue and called him out.

Weiss: GO LOOK AT SOMETHING MORE DECENT, YOU PERVERT!

Larry: I just did!

Weiss: (Slaps Larry) You are a fucking hypacrite! We are not objects!

Larry: I never said you were.

Weiss: Are you calling me a liar?!

Weasel: All right everyone just calm down. There's a simple way to handle this.

Weiss: You're right! I'm telling Principal Celestia! Come on girls!

Weasel: (Nervously) Haha, yeah do that! (Sternly) Run Larry, Run!

Larry sprints off to the men's room and then hides one of the bathroom stalls

Larry: (Mind) How in the fuck did she know?? She must have a good sense of Direction.

Kranos: (Knock) Larry? You good bro?

Plague: That Weiss bitch ain't got nothing on you dude!

Larry: She literally caught me staring at her tits.

Plague: We can fight the bitch

Larry was stunned when Weiss caught him red handed and was sure his reputation was ruined until he heard a different voice!

Velvet: Hey Larry! Can I talk to you???

Larry heard Velvet's voice and walked out of the men's room.

Larry: What the hell is going on???

Kranos: We'll leave you two alone now.

Velvet: Listen, about earlier. I actually liked it.

Larry: 

Velvet: Honestly, No man has found me attractive for a long time

Velvet: Honestly, No man has found me attractive for a long time. I've had what you would call "relationship struggles"!

Larry: Perhaps I can change that.

Larry takes Velvet to the janitor's closet where they end up making out.

Meanwhile, Kranos and Plague were heading to class when Ryuko tackled Plague!

Ryuko: I finally fucking have you captured. Now to finish what I've been planning to do for 4 days!

Plague: Please! No!

Kranos: Whoa! Chill out lady! Plague here actually has something in mind

Plague: I do?

Kranos: Yes you do!

Plague: Oh yes! I have a box of chocolates to apologize for what happened at dodgeball.

Kranos gave a thumbs up

Ryuko: Oh! Well, thank you!

Plague: No trouble at all.

Ryuko then out of the blue, kissed Plague unexpectedly.

Kranos: Well that was... something.

Ryuko: Fuck off you weido!

Kranos: Okay.

Just as Kranos was about to walk off, Shantae appeared out of nowhere.

Shantae: That was really sweet what you did there.

Kranos: (Nervous Chuckle) Yeah I guess! Listen, I like you a lot and I was wondering if you wanna go out sometime?

Shantae: Sure! If you don't mind me, I want to go to a dance studio. I'm quite the belly dancer.

Kranos: Sure!

Shantae started belly dancing for Kranos and Honey ended up catching Larry and Velvet in the Janitor's closet!

Velvet: HEY NEKO! DO YOU MIND???!!!

Honey: Yes I do actually! What the actual hell do you two think you're doing???

Larry: Uh, making out in the janitor's closet!

Honey: And you do realize one of my janitors is my boyfriend!

Velvet: Mighty? Please girl, I saw you making flirty looks at Weasel yesterday!

Honey: No the hell I have not! I just think he's nice. And a little bit cute.

Weasel: You were saying?

Honey: AHH!

Weasel: Oh sorry, did I scare you?

Honey: Just a little. (blushes)

Weasel: (Smirks) You're blushing!

Honey: Pfft! No I'm not! (Blushes even more)

Velvet: Bitch please!

Honey: Shut Up Lola Bunny ripoff!

Weasel then leans for a kiss with Honey which she accepts and puts her leg up. However, Weasel is not aware that Mighty was watching from a distance.

Mighty: I will not stand for this! I will not have my girlfriend stolen by a furry! Weasel, you are dead!

Meanwhile, Meme was minding his own business when he saw Fluttershy getting bullied by Adagio Dazzle & Aria Blaze. Meme began to get furious as he walked over to them.

Adagio: Don't make me stuff you in a locker again you little whore!

Fluttershy: (In fear) I'm sorry!

Aria: Speak up when you talk to us you mouse!

Fluttershy: (Spueals) Please help me!

Meme: Hey ladies, I saw someone spray some paint onto your lockers.

Adagio & Aria: WHAT?!

The two bitches run off to their lockers as Meme takes out his hand to Fluttershy, which she grabs and stands up to give thanks.

Meme: why do you always get bullied a lot?

Fluttershy: Because I'm one of the quiet ones and I'm very shy.

Meme: That explains why you're called Fluttershy!

Fluttershy: How did you know?

Meme: I literally just figured it out.

Fluttershy: Oh.

Pinkie Pie: FLUTTERSHY!!!! Are you and your boyfriend done talking? We have cheerleading practice to go to.

Fluttershy: Okay! And he's not my boyfriend. (Blushes)

Pinkie Pie: Sure doesn't look like that to me! LET'S GO!

Pinkie drags Fluttershy to cheerleading practice as Meme watches in the distance.

Meme: She'll be mine eventually!