୨⎯ 𝙿𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚝 ⎯୧

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I was doing my hair when I got a knock on my door. I opened it to see my sister in a white tie dye shirt with ripped jeans that the added patches to.

"Hey Tara,What do you want?". I ask her. "Do you know where my extra patches are? I'm adding them to my backpack.". She asks.

I go in my closet and take out a box full of her patches she gave me to keep safe. I hand them to her and she smiles then walks away.

I do my hair in a braid then head downstairs to see miles putting a magic wand in his backpack. "You really wanna embarrass yourself on your first day miles?". I ask him.

"I think it's cute that he's showing off his talents.". Mom says and I just roll my eyes. I get my phone and head on the bus. I never had a car, you know living on a island.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I walk inside school after a long ass walk and step into a literal palace. "Are you sure this is a high school?". I say to myself looking around.

I was walking around when I bump into someone. "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry.". A girl with black hair says to me. "No, I-it's fine.". I say. "Um, do you know who Mac Morris is?". The girl asks me.

"I'm new here so I don't really know anyone honestly.". I say and she nods and walks away. I head to the office to get my schedule and books which I apparently need a iPad to get, after that process I head to class.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

When it's lunch I decide to eat off campus, I head inside somewhere called "The Max" and see that girl I bumped into with some other students.

I walk over nervously. "Um hi, I'm new here.". I say with a smile. "Why hello there.". A blonde boy says with a smirk.

"I'm so sorry for my friend here, I'm Lexi. This is Mac, Jamie, Devante &...What's y'all's names?". Lexi says looking at the two other girls at the table.

"I'm Daisy, this is Aisha.". Daisy says and I smile. "We'll I'm Lora.". I say and I sit down. A man comes over with a covered tray and when he takes off the sheet food appears.

"Man I love magic!". Mac says and I laugh.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I walked the halls looking at my schedule, occasionally hitting people as I look around. "Hello there Lora.". Mac says putting his arm around me.

"Uh, hi?". I say taking his arm off. "Let me guess, need help finding your P.E. Class?". Mac says looking at me schedule.

"Yes, but I'll just ask Aisha.". I say as I walk away and head to P.E.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

When I get home I lay on my bed frustrated. Today was kinda rough. I go downstairs and have dinner then I fall asleep with my clothes that I wore to school on.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I run into school and see a bunch of posters of  Mac and Lexi on the walls.

I head to my first class while drinking my smoothie my mom insisted I bring to school, which is pretty good by the way.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I was looking in my locker for my textbook. I close locker after I find it and see Mac. "Hello beautiful.". Mac says and I roll my eyes.

"Are you ever gonna give up?". I ask him. "Give up what?". Mac says. "You keep flirting with me, it's my 2nd day.". I say.

"We'll I recognize beauty from anywhere.". Mac says. "That's just what Luka told Janet yesterday.". I say before walking away again.

"Playing hard to get I see.". Mac says as I'm walking away.I roll my eyes at his comment.

I have a feeling he gonna get on my last nerve.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。