1

yujin was home alone, again. it was another night of her thinking back on the woman she loved so much. she remembered the night she left her so suddenly,

flashback to 12/4/19
cai! I'm home!❞ yujin walked in through the front door of her home only to see cai bing walking down the hallway with two suitcases in both of her hands ❝cai? where are you going? is this another business trip?❞ the younger asked, ❝no.❞ she answered plainly. yujin looked confused, ❝oh.. where are you going then?❞ ❝I'm leaving you, is that not obvious, yujin?❞ she replied, yujin locked eyes with the elder tears brimming her eyes

cai bing walked to the door softly pushing the younger out of her way, yujin grabbed her arm as she opened the door ❝but I love you-❞ ❝so? please let me go.❞ she said wriggling her arm out of the younger grip making yujin let go, she's way stronger than she is. she left out the door with no other word said closing it behind her

yujin slid down the closed door, the tears she's been holding in since she heard cai's cold voice. yujin was a very sensitive girl. even the slightest bit of coldness to the girl she cold break down crying and here she is. Do just that. ❝what did I do wrong?❞ ❝was it because of her parents, again?❞ she felt nothing but pain that night. the girl suddenly leaving her will always hurt her. she never had problems trusting anyone, but, now she does. but she didn't know that if cai didn't leave her, she would die.

cai had to leave. the enemy was getting too close. if they knew that caibing had a lover they would try to kill her, so she had to leave. harshly at that. she had to leave the girl heartbroken so she wouldn't come looking for her.
end of flashback. 09/17/21
yujin was lying in her bed per usual when she's feeling bored or sulking when she heard a loud banging noise and heavy footsteps follow after it 'did someone just.. break down my door?' she thought to herself. the thoughts that flooded her head were interrupted by a man yelling 'find her, now!' yujins eyes widened, the first thing she thought was 'hide', and that's what she did.

she hid in her closet, peeking out through the blind-like door, her door burst open which made the girl flinch and throw her hand to her mouth. the guy was big and tall unlike her, she was small and fragile. ❝cmon' love. don't make this harder for yourself, just come out from your hiding spot. we know how much you loved your caibing, we'll take you to her if you come out~ yujin stayed still. she was shaking and she knew he was lying. she was scared, right as the guy swung the doors of her closet open she passed out.

-

yujin woke up in an unfamiliar room, it was dark, her hands and legs were tied up. she was laying on a cold concrete floor. the girl whimpered ❝ahh, your finally awake, yujin.❞ the mysterious man said, yujin stayed quiet. ❝you dont know what your ex-lover does at work now do you yujin?❞ 'how does he know caibing?' she thought to herself ❝if you're not gonna talk yujin, we can do this the hard wa-❞ before the guy could finish his sentence the door was kicked down and a bullet was put straight between his eyes. yujin lied there wide-eyed, she froze out of shock.

then she suddenly felt strong warm arms pick her up and carry her bridal style. she looked up at the person ❝c-caib- shh. we'll talk when I get you somewhere safe and warm.