Your first

Koko has been courting you for years. He was your human diary, moral support, suitor, guide, and he's really quite your type.
He would always teach you the lessons you're missing out, he would also do your homework. "He's such a boyfriend material" you mumbled to yourself

You know you like him. But why can't you tell him?

"Someone's looking pretty today." Koko said as he gave you some chocolates.

"You don't have to give me gifts daily, you know." You said

"Don't worry about that, Akane." He said as he sat down on his chair

"I'm not Akane..." You thought to yourself

As time passed, you noticed how Koko would sometimes call you Akane. You would always overthink that "what if he likes Akane more than you? What if he's using you or what if he hates you or something?" You couldn't help but to cry everynigt and overthink about everything.
Love is indeed painful yet wonderful.

"Hey, are you okay? What happened to your eyes? Did y-you cry?" Koko asked

You stayed silent since how? How will you tell him everything? "It's stupid, anyway" you thought to yourself.

"Look, if this is about Akane, then I'm sorry. It's just that...I really can't explain it but please give me more chances."
He said

"How? By calling me Akane? My name is not that even close to sound like hers. And if you still can't move on then why would you court me in the first place?"
You asked while your tears are suddenly falling from your eyes.

"It's not like I'm using you as a rebound or anything. I really love you, ( ). I love how you write, speak, walk, smile, laugh and everything about you. I adore and appreciate the little things you do. It really makes me fall in love with you more and more.
Sorry if I keep on calling you Akane, okay? It's just a mistake, so please give me a chance, ( )."
He begged

"Do you really love me?"
You asked.

"I do. I really do. I'll even do whatever it takes to make you mine...so..so please, give me a chance, ( )."
He answered.

You hate to admit it but there's still a part of you that wants him. I mean, who wouldn't fall for this guy?

"I'll love you right this time"
He said as he gave you a passionate kiss.

私のものになって~