Mike Imagine

(TW mentions of drug use and rape)

it's been 7 months since the third Mighty Ducks movie has came out.
Y/N and Mike had been dating for 2 years but had broken up 3 months ago. Ever since then Y/N had been losing herself and had been going to parties and doing hard core drugs and had been getting addicted to them. Y/N used to live with her friend Valerie but Valerie kicked her out because of Y/N's addictions.

Right now it is 2:46 A.M and Y/N is tripping out and itching on perky.

She's spiraling.

She's sitting next to 3 guys at a random party on the East side of town.

One of them has their hand on her thigh slowly inching up, and another is forcing alcohol down her throat.
Holding her cup and making her repeatedly take sips.

She was shit faced.

The guy with their hand on her thigh is now inside her dress.

"N-No I don't want it." Y/N speaks up.

"Oh don't worry baby you're gonna love it." He replies, putting his index finger inside of her.

Y/N starts crying and jumps up and starts running out of the house.

Mascara is running down her face. She can't see because her tears are blurring her vision.

She finds a phone booth on a corner and dials Mikes number.

"Hello? Who is this?" Mike answered.

"Mike It's Y/N." she sobbed into the phone.

"Y/N- W-What's wrong??" Mike asks very confused.

Mike knows of Y/N addiction.

"P-party and and and people and Perkasets and *sobs* Touching!! MIKE PLEASE HELP ME?!" Y/N cries into the phone.

Mike gets frantic and asks her where she is.

"East side of town. 32 Riverside Pwky" Y/N tells him.

"Stay right there i'll be there soon."

-time skip-

Mike finally arrived where Y/N was and saw her sitting with her knees to her chest crying.

He didn't say anything he just went over to her and picked her up and put her in the backseat of his car.

- time skip to mikes house -
Mike placed Y/N down on his bed

"Y/N what's going on?"

"Listen I know i seem like a mess and it's because I am but i just miss you so much" Y/N said with her voice breaking.

"Listen Y/N I haven't turned my feelings off for you after the break up and i'm really really sorry for how things turned out but we both need to work on ourselves. We're gonna talk abt this in the morning but until then get some rest." Mike says while handing Y/N a blanket.

Mike turns off the lights and starts leaving the room to go sleep on the couch.

"Mike?" Y/N whispers

"Mhm?" he replies

"please stay with me I don't wanna be alone." Y/N asks

"Of course." He says.

Mike climbs in bed with her and snakes his arms around Y/Ns waste.

"I love you so much Y/N"

- G
don't forget to leave any requests