•❣•୨୧ 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ୨୧•❣•

︵‿୨♡ story ♡୧‿︵

"You didn't call. You didn't text. NOTHING. That's what I got. NOTHING!" I yelled harshly, 

"And you, you promised that you'd never hurt me." I slammed my calloused hand on the wooden table, sending a stinging vibration through my body as my mom's favorite vase fell on the ground shattering into a trillion pieces. As it crashed my eyes flew open, widening at the sound the artistic glass made as it hit the floor. I slowly looked up at him, catching my breath. 

  His cold heartless eyes were looking back at me. I wanted to punch his beautiful face so hard that his jaw would dislocate. My vision went blurry as water droplets slipped out of my eyes, making a river down my cheeks to my neck. The tears stung my skin like they were mocking me for letting my guard down and becoming weak. I wiped my cheeks with the back of my arm, mad that I had cried. I learned a long time ago that you don't get anything from crying, that people will use it against you like you're pathetic for having emotions.

He stood there, speechless. The longer he stood there just staring, the more my heart broke. I still couldn't see how he could do this to me. How he could break me like I was nothing. Like we were nothing. Like he never cared about us.

"You don't have anything to say now, do you?!" I raised my voice again. I wiped the sweat off my burning face with my hands, as I sat down in one of the chairs around the wooden table I had just slammed just moments before. I looked up at him and he just nodded in agreement, letting me know I was foolish and he wasn't going to say anything.  

"You can leave now," I pointed at the door, hesitating to look at him.

 "Pack your things, and go." I looked him right in the eyes watching the light he had bathed in his whole life, get sucked out of him, and disappear, "And I hope you have a good fucking life out there without me to stop you from having fun." I watched him pack his stuff and leave, the rocks in the driveway shaking as he drove far, far away. 

Authors Note:

Silently Pathetic -Vellen Colageo

The picture I used for the cover type of thing is just a picture I found off Pinterest that I edited in Canva! Everything that will be in this book will have been written by me. If I get inspiration for a chapter somewhere or something I will credit my inspirational source at the end of the chapter. All trigger warnings will be at the beginning of the said chapters. I'm always up for constructive criticism! 

My Pronouns, Gender, and Sexuality: I am an afab person, I have no clue who I am or what I identify with. I don't have preferred pronouns, use whatever for me, EXCEPT they/them, (me/the writer). I have a S/O (she's a very sweet person). This story is from my imagination, no people are real. 

I just wanna say this book will have subjects such as Abusive relationships, Self Harm, Addiction, Sex, Drugs, Smoking, and maybe(?) Murder.

DO NOT READ UNLESS IN A MENTALLY STABLE STATE OF MIND, OR IF YOU ARE 100% SURE YOU'LL BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT, I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR REACTIONS OR ACTIONS.