115

Mandla.
Keeping my eyes on cora, Emmanuel, junior and nakia, I internally grinned. That boy be looking out for me but I already know she ain't going anywhere. "Mandla" "argh fuck. What you want?" "Seems that boy be still interested in the white bitch". "Alaba stop causing dramas" I grinned "two scotches slick" "coming man. Those boys be defending ya girl against this one" "this one just be damn jealous. Those two be her friends now" "not something I expected" "cappuccino be a damn good chick and caring" slick grinned "yeah she be. Pity ya took her" I laughed "interested?" "Who ain't mandla, that girl be fire" "eyes off" "nah just window shopping with out the cash man. I know she be yours" "yeah and I ain't letting her go" "what's she doing with her life?" "She be going back to school.." "the white bitch fucking failed. Oh this be priceless" "to be a nurse ya dumb slag" slick laughed "what was her damn score?" "Ninety five point six five" "bullshit" I grinned "nah, she be intelligent" "she ain't be as good as I" "this one be desperate as they come" "she didn't get a taste and now wants some" "yeah I do" "well ya ain't".
"Here man" "thanks heaps slick. Be back down soon I'm sure" alaba moved and slammed her lips on mine. "FUCK" tipping all the drinks on her, she stepped back and looked at me with her mouth open "mandla all I want.." "YOU DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME" "ahh mandla this ain't good". Getting pushed out of the way, the only thing I seen was cora slam her hand to alabas face "I be getting you two more drinks" seeing cora pick her up, I just let her go.

Cora.

"Fuck" looking at where nakia was I was fuming. Oh this bitch. "Cappuccino" "that bitch be dead" nakia laughed as I took off to the bar. Seeing mandla pouring drinks over her head, I internally grinned but she be fucked. Slamming my fist to her face, she smirked "unlucky bitch" picking her up by her throat, I slammed her head to the bar "you don't fucking touch what's mine. You filthy black hoe". "SORRY SLICK" hearing him laugh, I grabbed alaba as her face was already fucked. Kicking her in the guts she stumbled backwards before landing on the floor "ya done?" "Yeah look, she be fucked anyway" mandla smirked "didn't take much" "nah..but you tipped out my drink" "she shouldn't have kissed me" "here girl" "thanks slick" he laughed "welcome" "damn boy and not touching girls, I would've kicked her in the cunt" mandla laughed "can ya fix it for me?" "Fix what?" "These" I grinned "yeah I think I can" pressing my lips on mandlas, he grinned as he pulled away. "Heading back up?" "yep".
Walking back up with mandla, nakia smirked "have fun?" "Yep" the guys laughed "surprised ya ain't kicking his ass" "he be lucky slick made us another drink, since he tipped mine out" nakia, Emmanuel and junior all laughed "ya going back to ya boys?" "Yeah, you will make me anyway" "yeah I be taking him" "well go on then, shoo" "damn cappuccino and her cheek" winking nakias way, he smirked "ya lucky I like ya" "oh I forgot. Mandla, I be hearing ya fancy jechia" "what?" Nakia cracked up laughing "I will fill ya in man".
Emmanuel grinned "still be kicking the shit out of girls" "ehh she deserved it. Prefer not to fight but hey, she shouldn't touch him" "I think she learnt" I grinned. Seeing Shania walk in with ada, amara, Sade, chimanamada and Stace. She looked straight up here. "you going to speak with her" "maybe let's see how it goes huh" "you ain't going down there?" "Not without my girls. I be getting in trouble" junior smirked "from who?" "All of them" "they all have ya back?" "Yeah they do" "ay cappuccino" turning my head to look to my left as I leant over the railing I grinned "Mister warning how are ya?" "I should be asking you that" "nah I'm good" "not ya neck" "just looks like I got choked while fucked hard, good time ya know" Joel laughed "damn girl, I don't even have anything to say to that" I grinned "good, stop ya worrying" "did that happen tonight?" "Yeah Emmanuel, probably be worse tomorrow but it's fine".
"Having fun over there Joel?" "Yeah it's been good, why aren't ya joining?" "Just chilling, I might kick shadows ass on the floor soon" Joel smirked "I ain't seen ya on the floor" "she be good man" "yeah she is" seeing Shania and her girls come up. I didnt know what to say. "can we chat?" I nodded "with out all of these people?" "that's fine".
"Shit what the fuck happened to you?" "I'm good".

Palesa.

"Argh this fucking bitch coming up here" "what?..oh shit" "I'm going to kill her" "chill girl, looks like ya girl be speaking with her" "I swear she be saying something wrong, I will kick her teeth out".
"Oi you four..argh" I chuckled "mandla" "what?" "Ya girls got company" mandla smirked "she be good. You four coming over or what?" "Nah I be watching" "damn girl where you be getting those trackies" "urban fade" "argh. ya rich bitch" "wasn't me. Cappuccino bought em. Mandla and I went shopping with her. When I spotted these, I fell in love with them. Thought she be buying them for herself but she threw them at me. Oh you wouldn't fucking believe it. She has plans for new years eve. She be taking thirty people with her to the top floor at stingers. VIP with everything paid for" "what?" I grinned "yep" "we be going" I internally grinned "I'm sure she ain't leaving her girls behind" "they be.." "not them. We be fucking first" the girls laughed "yeah we be. She be knowing we love her" "and her us. She be telling me" "not me. I be asking her about that" I laughed "ya do that".
"We should go interrupt that shit" "yeah we .." "nah ya don't" I looked at junior "who the fuck you be, telling me not too" "let them sort their shit. If they not be friends well so be it" argh. damn boy has a point. "you be trying .." "just friends palesa. She be with ya boy" I grinned "yeah she be, those two be great together. Damn girls, I swear he stirs up quick. Watch this" "CORA SHOW US YA DAMN SEXY ASS IN THAT.." "PALESA" the girls laughed "NAH I WANT TO SEE WHATEVER IT IS" when mandla came over the girls laughed "we just be testing a theory. Chill home boy" "but I wouldn't mind seeing that deep purple set" mandla glared at me "chill homeboy, damn" mandla shook his head then whispered in my ear "I be destroying that damn set when I see her in it" I laughed "not something I needed to know" "yeah..you ain't seeing it. Eyes off"

"damn boy he be protective" I grinned "yep. Good to stir him up though" "how long those two been together?" "Officially?" "Yeah" "no idea but he be happy and that's all that matters" "yeah I ain't seen him so happy".
"Damn girl I be loving those trackies on you" "cappuccino we be hearing of a certain party" cora smirked "from palesa?" "Yep. Ya love us enough don't ya" cora laughed "yeah I do, lucky for you, I have thirty spots".

Cora.

Watching the boys be putting moves down, when I seen nakia move in, I smirked "I be back" "kill him" taking my chance, I kicked him out making him smirk. Putting some moves on the floor, I dropped down doing a air flare one point five before moving into a head spin and a freeze. Jumping back nakia shook his head "girl ya just blew it up" "fuck" I internally grinned at Joel "now ya seen me on the damn floor" mandla laughed "girl you be playing with fire" I could've said something but I won't. Nakia smirked "I know damn well what you be wanting to say to that" "toodles" "oh no you don't" getting pulled back, mandla held me against his chest as the boys hit the floor. "What was nakia saying?" "No idea" "you be lying to your partner" "for good reasons" "oh yeah and that be?" "I ain't saying" mandla kissed my neck. "You be telling me" "nope" "what color you be wearing?" I looked at mandla as he had a cheeky grin on his face "you need to be unwrapping me to find that out" "oh I plan to" "cut it out you two" looking at Jeremiah, I grinned as I spoke to mandla "that boy be jealous of me" mandla laughed "ya be thinking so huh?" "Yeah he is definitely fancying you" winking Jeremiah's way he shook his head "what that girl saying to you mandla?" "She plans to kick your ass in the ring" I chuckled "he be a good match in there" "yeah I am".