Looks Good On You

Joe's was packed even though it was a weeknight. That was probably due to the conference which had been held at Seattle Grace. Doctors and researchers from all over had come to the hospital for presentations and after a full day of meetings and conferences everyone was unwinding over drinks and music. That included some of the attendings as well as the interns.

Both groups had kept to themselves, which Meredith had been thankful for. She was enjoying her time away from McDreamy and more importantly McHot. Things had become awkward after the attendings' divorce since there no longer was much reason to be friends. So despite wanting to stay her friend she had opted to just treat Addison as any other doctor. 

She was already on her fourth tequila shot. But she was ok, she could hold her alcohol, or so she liked to tell herself. It'd be ok either way because she was off the next day so if she did get drunk she could sleep it off.

"Another one, Mer!" Cristina sang with Alex and George.

"I need to go to the bathroom first." Meredith said getting off her bar stool as the three bood her. "I'll drink two more when I come back." She promised and made her way to the bathroom only tripping once.

There seemed to be just one more person in the bathroom. She slipped into her stahl as the other person flushed, the distinct sound of heels filled the bathroom making her chuckle a bit. The sound was a lot like when Addison was walking around the hospital.

Meredith flushed and walked out to wash her hands. She chuckled a bit more when she noticed that indeed the other person there was none other than Addison Montgomery, who at the moment threw her a silly look as she applied her lipstick.

"Hello Grey." Addison smiled and Meredith could tell the redhead was just as tipsy as her if not completely drunk. 

"Hi." Meredith smiled. Suddenly all inhibitions were gone and she didn't feel awkward or nervous around the redheaded goddess.

She began to wash her hands and noticed Addison eying her through the mirror. The attending smirked and winked, sending shivers up and down Meredith's spine.

"Say, Meredith, do you wear lipstick?" Addison asked.

"Sometimes?" Meredith frowned at the question trying to figure out where this was going but being unable to under her tipsiness.

"I'm a bit curious." Addison grinned. "Can I see?" She said, offering Meredith the lipstick tube.

"No, I'm ok." Meredith shook her head.

"Oh come on, Mer." Addison turned to her as she whined.

"I rather not." Meredith said again as she turned to look at her as well. She didn't know why she was so against it or why Addison was so for it.

"Just a little." Addison said and took a step towards Meredith, who took a step back. "Don't run. It's just lipstick." The redhead smirked and took another step but when Meredith went to do the same she was met with the wall.

"I'm good, Addison. I don't need it." Meredith tried and Addison took another step essentially invading her space.

The redhead looked at her with piercing eyes and a soft smile on her very red lips. It was hard to look away from her. Meredith felt her whole body react to Addison. The attending tilted her head and her smile grew wider as if she had an idea.

"What if I apply it directly?" Addison asked.

"D-Directly?" Meredith stuttered, suddenly not so tipsy anymore.

"Directly from my lips?" Addison smirked.

Meredith shuddered as Addison leaned closer and closer. Her eyes were instantly glued to the attending's red lips as she licked her own in anticipation. She felt tingly all over when she felt Addison's warm breath on her.

"Can I? I really want to see." Addison said softly and Meredith found herself nodding dumbly.

Addison leaned in the rest of the way, connecting their lips. Meredith felt herself melt right then and there as the redhead mightily kissed her. Her hands moved on their own reaching for Addison's waist.

Meredith felt herself leaning towards her when she pulled away a grin adorning her face. Addison ran her thumb around Meredith's lips and smiled some more.

"It looks good on you." She husked as she looked at the mirror. Meredith followed her gaze and looked at herself then back at Addison.

"Care to reapply?" Meredith smirked this time around.

"Any time, Grey."

***

Meredith woke up with a slight headache as sunlight shined brightly on her face. She grumbled and turned her face away from the window snuggling into her pillow. She was almost back asleep when her pillow grumbled. Her eyes snapped open at that and she gasped loudly as she was met with Addison staring right back at her with a shocked expression. She scanned the room quickly and noticed she was at her house. She also noticed they were both very, very naked.

Unable to find anything to say Meredith did the only thing she could do at the time. She laid her head back down on Addison's chest. The redhead tensed up for a few seconds before relaxing once more. Suddenly Meredith felt the attending running her fingers through her golden locks. She couldn't resist the purr that came out of her at the action.

"It really did look good on you." Addison chuckled.

"Now that we're sober. Care to reapply?" Meredith looked at her a bit apprehensively  to find her jade eyes growing dark with hunger.

"Any time, Grey."

That's it! Hope y'all enjoyed it 😉 Stay Awesome!

Looks Good On YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara