𝟎𝟗. 𝐺𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐴𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔.

𝟎𝟎𝟏. ┊𝐖 𝐀 𝐑 𝐎 𝐅 𝐑 𝐄 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐓 𝐒.
❪ 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒 ❫
𝖻𝗒 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗒𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗀𝖺𝗋𝗒𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝗄𝖺. 𝑗𝑎𝑧𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒
✎↷:

  𝑗𝑎𝑧𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒✎↷:

❛ 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 ❜

❛ 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘦
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰
𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Emily was far away from her siblings talking on the phone with her team making sure they don't worry about her and telling them that she was okay. She quickly looked over were a group of kids playing with a soccer ball. And accidentally kick it her way.

She turned to see the ball next to her, she quickly kicked the ball back to the kids, "Where are you at the moment?", Derek Morgan questioned her wanting to know if she is safe.

"Umm can't say anything right now but just knows that I'm okay and having some family bond if you could say that." Emily looked over where she left her sisters and made sure they don't fight.

"Family? I didn't know you have at all. Cause last time I check it was us and now someone came and claim that she is your sister and you left with her." JJ told her, she was mad that she kept a secret like this from her and the team.

Emily rise her eyebrows, "Umm I have to go they need me back. I will try to contact you guys again if I have a new burner phone or something. Just want to let you know that I'm fine. And it might take a least a couple of days to get back in the states."

Emily hung up the phone and take off the chip from inside of the phone quickly threw the phone away and throw the chip away onto the ground. Before making her way back to her sisters and Nices. Which is very weird saying that for her.

She sited next to another chair, who handed her a beer and sat down next to her.

"The gas, the counteragent, it was synthesized in secret by an older widow from Melina's generation", Yelena started to explain to Natasha and Emily as she looked down at her daughter who keeps eating the chips that Nat got for her and a drink.