- 𝙊𝙉𝙀

holaaaaaa
——————————
TREASURE UNIQUE BROWN

holaaaaaa——————————TREASURE UNIQUE BROWN

-

Sitting in the car munchin on some hot fries while waiting on nai slow ass, i swear if she don't hurry up ima pull off.

"i'm finna text this lil girl cause ion got no gas for this shit and it's hot asl out here." I said pulling out my phone from the purse.

Zy pooh 🤍..
Today 7:44

bro if youn bring yo ass on

girl hush i'm On my way!
omw 🫤

u owe me bout 50 dollas for some gas money

yeah yeah yeah i got u tho pooh 😘.

🙄🙄🙄.
read 7:48

Exiting out of her contact I went on tiktok while still waiting on her ass, I almost went to sleep by time she came out.

opening up the door "whew chile it's hot out hereee" Zy said blasting the ac while putting on her seatbelt. "yeah duh we in flordia hell you expect" I said pulling off.

"bye but lemme tell you, that girl symone was all on ig talkin shit about somebody but won't say the name, she lame asf" Zy had said stealing my chips from my lap.

" ok first off don't be stealin my chips and second ian worry about her, she got her ass whooped for talkin shit bout me she wouldn't dare to come around me again" I said laughing while pulling up at QT pump station.

We got out the car and headed inside, I headed straight towards the slushy area n make me one while Zy went to pay for gas. She thought I was joking bout that I was dead mf ass too.

while there I bumped into someone who was tryna get them some chips. ian go lie and say that she wasn't fine but gyattttt dayum..

"my fault ian seen u there" I said while looking at how good she looked. she had on brown body dress on and hair was just so cute.

"it's okay, I was in the way so my bad" she said smiling a lil, her voice was so whewwwww!! had me weak in the knees for a min.

"yeah.. can i get your name tho?" I said once i had stopped thinking. " yeah my name is Imani and yours is?"

"My name is Treasure it's nice to mee- TREASURE CMON I ALREADY PAID" I tried to say but got cut off by Zy loud ass.

" looks like u have to go.. i'll see u later if we meet again" she said smiling hard which shows her pearly whites. I watched her walked away and i looked down and seen that booty.. it was so phat.

Shaking my head walking away n heading that towards the door. i was mad asl ian even get her insta man. "Zy'anai fucking Jones!! why do u have to call my nameeeee, that could have been my future lover or sum"

"my baddd she was mad pretty too no cap" Zy said getting in the car after pumping the gas.

"mhmmmm.. you made me mad ian even pay for my stuff" i said laughing while taking her chips out the bag and throwing it on her lap.

"Thank youuu, what we finna do now?" Zy said opening up the bag of purple doritos. " we can get some food n head to my house i guess.." i said.

While driving i seen her connecting her phone to the bluetooth to play some music. Sativa by Jhené Aiko and Rae Sremmurd had played and i was quick to blast it.

-

Pulling up at Wendys we decided to go inside to order because that line was way too damn long.

walkin towards the counter i noticed this fine ass negro, with tattoos, braided hair, and a nose piercing..

i look over at Zy'anai and she was staring MAD hard bro. "wassup welcome to wendys ho, what would you like?"  (istg i hate my cousin bro 😭)

When i tell you Zy had dropped that smile so quick i was out. " ok first off ion know who u callin a ho better watch that mouth, and second  lemme get two 4 fa fos with one strawberry fanta and one strawberry lemonade."

"damn my fault, the total is $8.23 but i got y'all for callin yall a hoe" he said to us and handed us our drinks while we waited.

"Girllll did u see how fine that boy was... his voice was jus ouuuu." Zy said lookin at the receipt.

" I seen girl u was all up on him smilin n shittt i was jus laughing at y'all the whole time.. it was hilarious" I said with a smile on my face, it's nice to see Zy feelin somebody cause that last one was just terrible and so damn funny lookin.
(I CANNOT ☠️☠️☠️☠️)

" yeah yeah while you hold this ima go back over there and talk to ole boy mkayyy" she said and slowly walked over there.

i swear Zy'anai ass play too damn much, and i should get her back for makin me walk away from ole girl at the Q.

I grabbed our food n still see Zy ass still talkin to that nigga. "ZY CMON BRING YO ASS ON" and when i tell u she turned around with a mug so quick i lost it bro. They said they goodbyes or wtw.

"oh yeah he def my bae now, he said name was Javion but ppl call him Sleezy." Zy said smilin mad hard.

all i did was shake my head and pulled off while she talked my ear off the whole ride back home.

Honestly i forgot what she was talkin about cause i was thinking about Imani fine ass and i was really mad about not seeing her again today.

❤︎︎

gyat lee man but anyways this my first time writing yk, i had like a couple of books from last year but never posted it but i'm really feelin this one i think aha 🤗

words 993 🤗