13.2 Cupid || Lore i.

Alright, the start of the lore! For everyone who has read Fantome, congratulations it's where everything started so it'll be easier to understand.

I'll just use her summary that I asked for in discord instead since it covers and explains a lot.

(Idk how to do it so thank you Cu 🙇)

For the arrow explanation :

Cupid's arrows: though yes she can control the arrows sometimes they change color midshot by their own will for love is a curious thing.

The arrows determine what form of love they will feel and be driven with.

Main Types:
EROS (Red) [Romantic Love]
LUDUS (Blue) [Playful Love]
PHILIA (Pastel Green) [Platonic Love]
STORGE (Yellow) [Familial Love]

Secondary Types:
MANIA (Magenta) [Obsessive Love]
AGAPE (Orange) [Selfless Love]
PRAGMA (Forest Green) [Practical Love]

---

By : Eros (Cupid)

Here's a summary:

The story ties in with the fantome book aight.

Cupid was on field on a mission to get together a ghost and a human, something only she can do so she was in the corridors one day during break time aiming at jeremy and ghost y/n who were out in the hallway. Henry was just passing by but noticed the strange girl who wasn't wearing the uniform and had a bow and arrow.

15. The bow drawing again!

He approached and started questioning her, not believing her when she said she was the God of Love

He approached and started questioning her, not believing her when she said she was the God of Love. Pride damaged, cupid basically went "then you wouldn't mind if i make you fall in love?" and stabbed him with her arrow.

Henry was overwhelmed for a moment but he had started to fall in love for the god infront of him (she cannot control who the person falls in love with at times.)

But seeing as he had disturbed her and Zues was pulling an impromptu meeting. She jumped out the window and disappeared Henry had then been bothered by the effects for 2 weeks.

The next meeting was when was in the mall with Alex and his friends when he passed by a guy. His heart beat rose and he stopped for a bit to turn and look. He couldn't help but find the guy familiar.

16. Borgor boi again 🙇

 Borgor boi again 🙇